YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 282 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 299 reviews
on December 2, 2013
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and fashionable, and I get a lot of compliments when I wear them. I read what other reviewers had to say about the fit, and I'm glad I did, as they were slightly tight when I first put them on. I usually wear a wide width, and these only come in a medium width. But after wearing around the house for a short time, they seemed to adjust to my foot, and now they are perfect! I like to wear shoes without socks, and these are nice inside...no yucky plasticky inner sole. I ordered the black leopard, and I'm thinking of ordering the red pair next. Don't overthink it...just do it! :)
on April 20, 2013
Good quality leather. They feel almost like walking barefoot but with a touch of springy cushioning and good protection from sharp rocks. Sufficient cushion for walking on concrete all day. Decent traction for hiking. More grab than a leather sole moccasin. Happily they don't 'support' one's arches, they stay out of the way so the arches can do their job.

They stretch to conform to your feet. I typically wear a 9.5 wide or a 10 regular. The size 9 in this shoe stretched after 8 hours of wearing so that it's now an inch too long and slack on my foot. I liked them so much I ordered another pair in size 8. So far so good. If at first they feel too tight and you can barely get them onto your bare feet, you probably have the correct size.

The forefoot is average compared to most shoes. It will stretch out to accommodate a wider foot. Since I don't like the look of a pointy toed moccasin, I cut the stitching that joins the leopard to the brown suede and re-sewed the toe more loosely with polypropylene string, beeswax, and a tapestry needle. This widened the toe box and made it look better, less pointy. Less Princess Tiny Feet and more like normal feet.

The width of my feet slightly exceed the footprint of the rubber sole. This doesn't seem to affect fit, wear, nor comfort. After backpacking with them for a few days I might feel differently. But for around town, they're great. Even fashion conscious 24 year olds think they're "cute".
on October 18, 2012
Really cute and comfortable. Great fit. True to size. Good quality.a great weekend shoe.I get a lot of compliments on them. Love the leopard!
on December 22, 2016
This is my third pair of Minnetonka moccasins. I love them because they are so comfortable right out of the box.
Having said that, the tendon to my big toe is huge, I do put a Band-aid over that pressure point for a day- then they're fine.
I wear a 9 and have ordered a 9BM & all have fit great. I have such wide feet that they drive me nuts trying to find an even comfortable fit. I will never be a high heel wearer. I have had no problems with this brand. They are real leather, not coated, blah blah- they stretch & then fit perfect. I'm in love.
on December 17, 2015
This was a bday gift from my husband! I absolutely love these, I have wide feet and with these pair my feet can breath, it's not squeezed tight. He ordered size 5.5 and it was a little loose, so I exchanged with size 5. FYI: I normally wear size 6 but with these shoes I have to size way down. I would recommend to give it a try if it doesn't fit, exchange it, they ship really fast. For me it was worth it!
review image
on January 8, 2017
I just received these on Friday so I have not had the opportunity to wear them. However, when I tried them on I found them to be a tad large. Not enough to return. They appear to be well made and should last for a long time with good care.
on December 30, 2013
I tried on a friends moccasins just like these and loved them. Her shoes were a 10 and they were a little bit big. I bought a 9 thinking they would be perfect but the 9 was huge and I don't just mean by a little. I couldn't even walk around in the shoes they were so big. With that said I would love to try these on in a store so I know they fit. they are very comfortable shoes and super cute.
on April 26, 2014
Minnetonka is an excellent brand, and the shoes are gorgeous. My wife owns other Minnetonka shoes, so these are great as well. The only reason I gave it five stars is because they turned her feet black. She doesn't wear socks with these and just wasn't expecting the dye to come off on her feet. She's only worn them once so maybe it won't happen every time.
on March 18, 2014
Shoes are great. I ordered the half-size smaller as others noted and they fit perfectly. The only complaint is that when wearing with bare feet, the skin that touches the inside of the shoe turns black. Does anyone know if this dye bleed eventually stops? If not for that I would give 5 stars.
on November 26, 2013
I ordered a 6.5 and I normally wear 6.5 or 7 in shoes. And the shoes for me perfect. No toe cramping :) and nice quality

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.