Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 6, 2018
I wanted moccasin slippers to wear around the house, but shoes to run outside in. These work as both! I have high arches and need a little support, which most slippers don't have. I was also tired of the usual fleece/sheepskin lining, which tends to wear out (for me) long before the slippers do. I usually wear 8.5 - 9, in slippers without half sizes. I'm glad I read reviews and ordered these in 8. At first, they were too tight across the top of the foot but these really do stretch so, after a few days, they loosened right up. For those with narrow feet, these do seem to run a bit wide and the sides flare out, when walking. This is not a big deal for me, I prefer them a little bit loose, but it might be if you prefer a snug fit. These are cute and so comfortable, I just ordered another pair in black.
on January 20, 2018
Love these but they were a little smaller than then my normal "minnetonka" size. I'm sure it's because of the leopard part -- I would have ordered a half size up than I normally do. They are still gorgeous and I will continue to wear them as I know in time they'll stretch out.
on December 5, 2016
I bought these slippers for my Mom. She says they are so nice they are almost too nice to wear as slippers. She's threatening to wear them to the airport - that is how you *know* they are comfortable. Since she doesn't have heat in her house, her slippers need to warm and these are really toasty.

My only issues with my order is that the listing description does not match the product photo. It wasn't until after I checked on the order in my order queue that I noticed these were leopard print and black, not black as the picture and drop down box suggest. I was a little worried since my is not really the leopard print type, but it turns out she loves them.
on May 3, 2015
This is my second pair of Minnetonka shoes, and I just love how they feel. They are so comfortable for all day walking, even on first wear. I did get a bit of a rub on the back of my heels but only for the first wear. The arch support is great, surprisingly, because you don't really see any "arch support" in the shoe, but it's just there. It's like miracle shoes made by natural materials and I feel very down to earth wearing them! Can't go wrong!
on March 9, 2017
Love these mocs. The only reason I took one star away is because these run about a half size smaller than my other Minnetonka mocs. It's not a huge problem. I just wore them with socks for a few hours a day until they fit just right.
on December 22, 2016
This is my third pair of Minnetonka moccasins. I love them because they are so comfortable right out of the box.
Having said that, the tendon to my big toe is huge, I do put a Band-aid over that pressure point for a day- then they're fine.
I wear a 9 and have ordered a 9BM & all have fit great. I have such wide feet that they drive me nuts trying to find an even comfortable fit. I will never be a high heel wearer. I have had no problems with this brand. They are real leather, not coated, blah blah- they stretch & then fit perfect. I'm in love.
on April 6, 2013
I found these shoes on Amazon because I was looking to replace my old, smelly, beaten up slippers. I wanted something comfortable that I could slip on to run errands that wasn't too hideous. I am so happy I came across these shoes, because they more than fit the bill and they are actually cute!
After reading all the reviews, I was pretty wary of ordering a full size down, so I went a half size down to a 6 1/2. They were tight when I slipped them on, but by the end of the first day wearing them they were perfect! The best part is that they actually look pretty cute with a pair of skinny jeans, so I don't look like a complete slob when I shove them on before running out the door to pre-k or the grocery store. Also, I normally have to put in heel inserts to make my shoes wearable, but these were almost instantly comfortable.
Four stars, however, because as other reviewers have noted, the width of the shoes expands as well. I think what ends up happening is that because the shoes are originally tight when you put them on, the sides gap while you're breaking them in. As a result, both the width and the length are affected. It wasn't a deal breaker for me, but it's something to consider if you have particularly narrow feet.
on January 11, 2013
I have never purchased mocassins before, but always wanted to. I received these today and put them on immediately. They smell like fresh leather, feel like they form around my feet perfectly, so comfortable, and are even prettier than they look! Nice quality and justy lovely. The sizing is perfect...I wear a size 8 and these were perfect. I would order the exact size you normally wear, if they are snug at first, remember they are real leather and will stretch. I may Scotch guard these just to keep them as good as they look now.
The sole is flexible, but sturdy.I have plenty of formal and ultra casual shoes, these are right in the middle. Just what I needed. I'll be able to wear these shoes with so many different things. I'll buy more Minnetonka!!
Oh! and they arrived fast, packaged beautifully and carefully to keep their shape.
on October 23, 2017
Super ugly
on April 6, 2017
I love these moccasins! Bought my first pair 20 years ago & wear as flats not slippers. Recently also bought a grey pair! Long lasting...just threw away a pair I've has for 9 years!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.