|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$42.95 - $57.32 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Supple suede with leather backed woven fabric front
- Fully padded insole
- Sporty rubber sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Minnetonka El Paso Suede Moc is the popular Kilty Moc with a woven fabric design. Product Features: Inspired by The American Southwest Soft, supple suede with updated leather backed woven fabric front Fully padded insole Lightweight sporty rubber sole
Since 1946, Minnetonka has been known for authentic designs that reflect the relaxed, free-spirited nature of American style. Today, you can see Minnetonka around the world - from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado; from London to Tokyo. Whether you are discovering Minnetonka for the first time, or getting to know us again, we welcome you to experience some genuine "moccasin soul."
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0064Z2CRY
- Item model number: 472K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Ordered 6 an bingo..reviews 100%. Spot on. Comfy, beautiful and priced well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
THEY WERE 1 SIZE TO BIG BUT I GIVE THEM TO MY GRAND DAUGHTER FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND THEY FIT HER PERFECT..
Loved these moccasins so much, after I tried them on I turned around and ordered another pair in a different color.Published 3 months ago by mary
Love the moccasins, however the footbed has wrinkled up making them very uncomfortable on the bottom of my feet. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Phyllis D.
I read the reviews before purchasing and a common complaint was that they were too large. Usually with leather moccasins in general it's good to get them a half size down because... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer