|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.95 - $77.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75
- Women moccasin
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This Minnetonka Thunderbird II Moccasin features the well-known sewn-on bead design.
Since 1946, Minnetonka has been known for authentic designs that reflect the relaxed, free-spirited nature of American style. Today, you can see Minnetonka around the world - from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado; from London to Tokyo. Whether you are discovering Minnetonka for the first time, or getting to know us again, we welcome you to experience some genuine "moccasin soul."
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008V8KG6Q
- Item model number: Thunderbird II
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
p.s they are very comfortable and will match any clothes you wear:3
UPDATE: I did find one issue with the shoes. The sole is glued in and after alot of usage it comes right out and ur left with a sticky sole for your bare foot to go into
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you love mocs then you know you already love Minnetonka. I prefer having no sole however, with age, I need to protect my heels at least. Read morePublished 1 day ago by G. Allen
These are my second pair of Minnetonka moccasins this summer. I usually wear a size 10. I purchased a 9 the first time and they stretched to fit perfectly. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Linda Handran
I wore these until I wore them out they do however expand when they get wet.Published 15 days ago by Robin Ferguson
I have been purchasing these shoes and wearing nothing else for about three years now. I freaking LOVE them. Once you break them in they mold perfectly to your feet. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Sarah
Love these,they fit well and are easy to slip on and wear.love the look of themPublished 29 days ago by deborah lux