Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 511 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 547 reviews
on July 1, 2016
I have been purchasing these shoes and wearing nothing else for about three years now. I freaking LOVE them. Once you break them in they mold perfectly to your feet. They're quiet, soft and epicaclly comfortable. I skateboard and hike and run in them, and literally never wear any other shoe, and the soles take about 6 or 7 months until I need to replace them. I got a pair resoled rather than buying new ones after 7 months at one point because they had been broken in SO perfectly, and with the new sole, the leather without being treated or cared for, lasted another 7 months or so before it became too hard to wear. They dont do well in the wet or the rain. They get a bit stiff after they dry and take a few days to soften back up, so if you live in like, Washington state, these arent the shoes for you. For the rest of us, they're PERFECT. They look good with casual clothes and with dressier ones. I wear them with my professional dress and still look neat without the ache of hells or the unflexability of most flats. I also wear them with yoga shorts and dont look like a weirdo for doing so. Overall, SUPER versitile, EPICALLY comfortable, seriously the greatest pair of shoes ever made. I've owned 5 pairs and will continue purchasing new ones as they wear out.
on November 2, 2012
I have been wearing Minnetonka Suede Moccasins for 60-yrs. Around the house or down the street they are the most comfortable and longwearing shoe that I have ever had. Now that I'm older the non-skid sole is important too. Love them in all colors.
on November 14, 2015
Nostalgic "Moccassins" .... I remember as a child going to get my Moccassins with my Father. These are EXACTLY what I recalled as a child. They do run a bit large. 1/2 Size. I Wear a 7.5 and the 7 fits me perfectly, if in between sizes order a half size down.
review image
on May 22, 2017
I've had Minnetonka mocs before but haven't owned a pair in a few decades. These have a full "nubbed" sole, my old ones had the "nubs" without a full sole & the nubs went up the back of the heel. I preferred that sole but I can see how these would be more practical in wet conditions. They're quite comfortable & will feel a tad tight when you first put them on but they will stretch quickly, especially the suede ones. They have the matching tie that runs through the top edge that can be used to customise tightness. Classic kitty styling with the traditional Minnetonka beaded thunderbird design. For me it's comfortable nostalgia. There isn't arch support but I knew that. I have a slightly wide foot, ordered my usual size & they fit perfectly. I wear them barefooted, if you don't or if your foot is on the narrow side, you may want to size down a half size. The rubber sole isn't thick so you'd be able to feel the surface below you. They wouldn't be a good choice for a rough, rocky path but on a paved road or any other smooth surface they're very comfortable.
on April 1, 2017
I just bought these to replace my old "Minnetonka Kiltie suade moccasins", which only lasted a year before they got holes on the toes. I bought the old ones in 7.5 C/D, but these I bought in regular 7.5 B/M. My usual size varies from 7.5 to 8. These fit well so far. They seem like they might stretch out, which all moccasins do, but I don't think that's going to be a bad thing. I have only worn them twice and so far I love them. The little beaded drawing at the front looks very cute and they are very comfy. If you like Minnetonka Moccasins then these shouldn't be any different.
on March 19, 2017
I love these - they are my second pair of Minnetonka moccasins, and I'm hoping to take better care of these having worn out my last pair.

They are a bit wide, which is good if you like a roomy shoe. I, for one, want them to fit closer to my foot, since I usually don't wear socks with them.

The other reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that you have to waterproof them yourself. I was told - wrongly- they were waterproof when I bought my first pair. Now I know better.
on June 21, 2014
I usually wear a size 8 but when I ordered an 8 in my Minnetonka's they fit pretty loose. So I exchanged the shoes for a 7.5 which are a perfect fit. I am a instant gratification type of person and rarely order things online for the sole purpose of wanting my products quickly. but these tangerine Minnetonkas were totally worth the wait. I have to say Essential Apparel made the exchange very simple and fast. I didn't even have to speak with a sales rep. I went to amazon.com printed the return label, wrote on the insert label that I wanted to exchange my shoes for a 7.5 and sent it back. In 3 days I received an email that they received my exchange request and two days later I had my new pair of shoes. Amazing!!!
on October 2, 2016
Had to return them...I did order a size down as advised..I usually wear a 7. They promptly arrived and were the size of a canoe for each foot !! I loved the beading, however, there was not a sock thick enough to make them fit my foot. Perhaps I will find another that works at Nordstrom online or elsewhere as I do not like paying a percentage to return anything and I have a PRIME account with Amazon. Amazon is an excellent company--but the return policy---like the canoe shoe--holds NO water and sinks to the bottom !!
on July 22, 2016
If you love mocs then you know you already love Minnetonka. I prefer having no sole however, with age, I need to protect my heels at least. Minnetonka has always been a tad narrow and I have to order a full size up to fit without crowding my toes. I have owned at least one pair for the last 30 years. My fav is always white with no hard sole. These are great for the office. Love 'em
on September 15, 2017
When the Indians made them back when I was a teen, they ran small, but now that they are made in the Dominican Republic, they run large, but I still love them and can wear them with socks as my "inside shoes" to keep the carpets clean longer. Still comfy and nicely stitched!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.