Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 490 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 523 reviews
on July 1, 2016
I have been purchasing these shoes and wearing nothing else for about three years now. I freaking LOVE them. Once you break them in they mold perfectly to your feet. They're quiet, soft and epicaclly comfortable. I skateboard and hike and run in them, and literally never wear any other shoe, and the soles take about 6 or 7 months until I need to replace them. I got a pair resoled rather than buying new ones after 7 months at one point because they had been broken in SO perfectly, and with the new sole, the leather without being treated or cared for, lasted another 7 months or so before it became too hard to wear. They dont do well in the wet or the rain. They get a bit stiff after they dry and take a few days to soften back up, so if you live in like, Washington state, these arent the shoes for you. For the rest of us, they're PERFECT. They look good with casual clothes and with dressier ones. I wear them with my professional dress and still look neat without the ache of hells or the unflexability of most flats. I also wear them with yoga shorts and dont look like a weirdo for doing so. Overall, SUPER versitile, EPICALLY comfortable, seriously the greatest pair of shoes ever made. I've owned 5 pairs and will continue purchasing new ones as they wear out.
on November 2, 2012
I have been wearing Minnetonka Suede Moccasins for 60-yrs. Around the house or down the street they are the most comfortable and longwearing shoe that I have ever had. Now that I'm older the non-skid sole is important too. Love them in all colors.
on February 16, 2016
!!WARNING!! This style are not true to size!! I am extremely disappointed. I have had plenty of Minnetonka moccasins over the years. The last few pairs I bought through Amazon. I bought a pink pair a few years ago and I love them. They are true to my size (7) super comfortable and still look new. I bought a pair as a gift for my friend a couple months ago. They fit her perfect.
I decided to get a taupe pair with beading. Of course, I order a 7. Same size as I have worn in Minnetonkas since my first pair 33 years ago. When I open them up, I notice right away they are pretty long. I am thinking 1/2 size too large. You have a choice to exchange or get a refund. I choose exchange and pack them up, drive across town and mail them off. You do get a refund for shipping, but only for $5.48. The package cost $11.50 to ship. Another week goes by. Finally my new pair (size 6.5) arrive tonight. I open them up and find they are not wrapped in the usual paper around the shoe and no paper or wooden stick in either shoe. They look new, but wide, maybe stretched out? I try them on and they are still so big I just step out of them. I am not sure if they are still just too big or they are too wide for me or both.
So I go to return and this time I am not offered exchange, only return. So that's that.
I gave these shoes 3 stars because they are beautiful shoes, I wish they would have fit.
review image
on May 22, 2017
I've had Minnetonka mocs before but haven't owned a pair in a few decades. These have a full "nubbed" sole, my old ones had the "nubs" without a full sole & the nubs went up the back of the heel. I preferred that sole but I can see how these would be more practical in wet conditions. They're quite comfortable & will feel a tad tight when you first put them on but they will stretch quickly, especially the suede ones. They have the matching tie that runs through the top edge that can be used to customise tightness. Classic kitty styling with the traditional Minnetonka beaded thunderbird design. For me it's comfortable nostalgia. There isn't arch support but I knew that. I have a slightly wide foot, ordered my usual size & they fit perfectly. I wear them barefooted, if you don't or if your foot is on the narrow side, you may want to size down a half size. The rubber sole isn't thick so you'd be able to feel the surface below you. They wouldn't be a good choice for a rough, rocky path but on a paved road or any other smooth surface they're very comfortable.
on April 1, 2017
I just bought these to replace my old "Minnetonka Kiltie suade moccasins", which only lasted a year before they got holes on the toes. I bought the old ones in 7.5 C/D, but these I bought in regular 7.5 B/M. My usual size varies from 7.5 to 8. These fit well so far. They seem like they might stretch out, which all moccasins do, but I don't think that's going to be a bad thing. I have only worn them twice and so far I love them. The little beaded drawing at the front looks very cute and they are very comfy. If you like Minnetonka Moccasins then these shouldn't be any different.
on November 14, 2015
Nostalgic "Moccassins" .... I remember as a child going to get my Moccassins with my Father. These are EXACTLY what I recalled as a child. They do run a bit large. 1/2 Size. I Wear a 7.5 and the 7 fits me perfectly, if in between sizes order a half size down.
review image
on July 5, 2015
Love my Minnetonkas, but always beware of sizing. When I first ordered a pair a few years ago, I had to return and exchange multiple pairs before I found the right size. In these (with the beading), I wore a size and a half smaller than usual, in the ones without, I can wear just one size smaller.

Also, I hike in Minnetonkas now. They are THE BEST. The little nubs on the bottom grip better than my friend's running shoes were on wet rocks, and I find that it's very easy to feel the bumps and grooves in the dirt with them on. You're missing out if you don't have any mocs!!!
on May 13, 2017
I ordered these after wearing out a pair from another manufacturer. I had owned a pair of Minnetonka Thunderbirds way back in the 1980s and remembered them fondly. These arrived well packaged with wooden stays and paper. I ordered an 8, as I usually wear and 8.5 in athletic shoes. These fit a little loosely but not enough to worry about. I do have some concern that they will stretch as I wear them more often and become very loose. Suppose I will cross that bridge when I get to it. They are well made and the leather is suede and very soft. The soles have little nubs on them that massage your feet. They are as comfortable as I remember.
on December 29, 2011
I've had these moccasins for many months now, and they appear a bit delicate but they definitely hold up. All of my beading is intact, and the suede hasn't cracked. I am usually between an 8 and 8.5 in shoes, and these fit perfectly at an 8. So if you're in between sizes, definitely buy the smaller size, as the suede will also stretch with wear. I purchased the brown color, which looks exactly as pictured (at least on my monitor). The sole has small nodules on it, so it feels a bit like you're getting a foot massage, particularly on hard surfaces. There is no arch support, but the moccasins are so supple, they form to your foot and I haven't found the need to add any additional insoles. They were as comfy as I hoped they'd be!
on March 19, 2017
I love these - they are my second pair of Minnetonka moccasins, and I'm hoping to take better care of these having worn out my last pair.

They are a bit wide, which is good if you like a roomy shoe. I, for one, want them to fit closer to my foot, since I usually don't wear socks with them.

The other reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that you have to waterproof them yourself. I was told - wrongly- they were waterproof when I bought my first pair. Now I know better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.