Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minnetonka Women's Thunderbird II Mocassin
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on June 21, 2011
I love these. Just got them in the mail. As far as how they run, I am normally in between 8 and 8 1/2 and I ordered an 8 and they fit great. Definitely do not order a larger size with these. They are a great easy shoe and I love the beaded detail. Expected them to be great and they were.
on November 2, 2012
I have been wearing Minnetonka Suede Moccasins for 60-yrs. Around the house or down the street they are the most comfortable and longwearing shoe that I have ever had. Now that I'm older the non-skid sole is important too. Love them in all colors.
on December 29, 2011
I've had these moccasins for many months now, and they appear a bit delicate but they definitely hold up. All of my beading is intact, and the suede hasn't cracked. I am usually between an 8 and 8.5 in shoes, and these fit perfectly at an 8. So if you're in between sizes, definitely buy the smaller size, as the suede will also stretch with wear. I purchased the brown color, which looks exactly as pictured (at least on my monitor). The sole has small nodules on it, so it feels a bit like you're getting a foot massage, particularly on hard surfaces. There is no arch support, but the moccasins are so supple, they form to your foot and I haven't found the need to add any additional insoles. They were as comfy as I hoped they'd be!
on October 15, 2011
Best moccasins ever, I have indoor LL BEAN moccasins that are great only thing is they are indoor. these are so cute and comfy it feels like i'm walking on sunshine haha i love them, definitely buying more in other colors.
on December 10, 2012
I am a shoe lover, and this pair of moccasin is definitely a must buy. I normally wear a size 10, but Minnetonka seem runs big, but I still love them.
p.s they are very comfortable and will match any clothes you wear:3
on January 11, 2012
Wish I had looked at the other reviews--some said they fit fine, but several said the moccasins were running 1/2 size too big and that is what I found. It is bad that the seller doesn't offer reorders in the correct size, so had to ship them back to Amazon. I will order from another source in a 1/2 size smaller. So believe it or you'll be returning them and eating approximately a $5.00 return shipping charge!
on November 1, 2012
These shoes are exactly as described and I love them! The color and workmanship are excellent. The delivery is as expected. I have been a lover of Minnetonka shoes and boots for years and am thrilled that many now come is half sizes. (I got size 8.5 in wine.) There is little padding and no arch support so it's like walking barefoot. I thought that would be a problem for my baby boomer feet but I went shopping for several hours right after taking them out of the box with no problems. I did add an arch support which made them even more comfortable. I have wide, thick feet so as they stretch out, (which I fully expect them to do), I may eventually add a wool insole. For a really cute, fashionable, casual moc for jeans, you couldn't do much better for the price.
on February 1, 2012
These shoes are super comfy and cute. I love changing into them right after work and the hard sole was the way to go no wear and tare on the bottom. Item was shipped and arrived extremely quick I was happy with everything

UPDATE: I did find one issue with the shoes. The sole is glued in and after alot of usage it comes right out and ur left with a sticky sole for your bare foot to go into
on July 1, 2016
I have been purchasing these shoes and wearing nothing else for about three years now. I freaking LOVE them. Once you break them in they mold perfectly to your feet. They're quiet, soft and epicaclly comfortable. I skateboard and hike and run in them, and literally never wear any other shoe, and the soles take about 6 or 7 months until I need to replace them. I got a pair resoled rather than buying new ones after 7 months at one point because they had been broken in SO perfectly, and with the new sole, the leather without being treated or cared for, lasted another 7 months or so before it became too hard to wear. They dont do well in the wet or the rain. They get a bit stiff after they dry and take a few days to soften back up, so if you live in like, Washington state, these arent the shoes for you. For the rest of us, they're PERFECT. They look good with casual clothes and with dressier ones. I wear them with my professional dress and still look neat without the ache of hells or the unflexability of most flats. I also wear them with yoga shorts and dont look like a weirdo for doing so. Overall, SUPER versitile, EPICALLY comfortable, seriously the greatest pair of shoes ever made. I've owned 5 pairs and will continue purchasing new ones as they wear out.
on February 16, 2016
!!WARNING!! This style are not true to size!! I am extremely disappointed. I have had plenty of Minnetonka moccasins over the years. The last few pairs I bought through Amazon. I bought a pink pair a few years ago and I love them. They are true to my size (7) super comfortable and still look new. I bought a pair as a gift for my friend a couple months ago. They fit her perfect.
I decided to get a taupe pair with beading. Of course, I order a 7. Same size as I have worn in Minnetonkas since my first pair 33 years ago. When I open them up, I notice right away they are pretty long. I am thinking 1/2 size too large. You have a choice to exchange or get a refund. I choose exchange and pack them up, drive across town and mail them off. You do get a refund for shipping, but only for $5.48. The package cost $11.50 to ship. Another week goes by. Finally my new pair (size 6.5) arrive tonight. I open them up and find they are not wrapped in the usual paper around the shoe and no paper or wooden stick in either shoe. They look new, but wide, maybe stretched out? I try them on and they are still so big I just step out of them. I am not sure if they are still just too big or they are too wide for me or both.
So I go to return and this time I am not offered exchange, only return. So that's that.
I gave these shoes 3 stars because they are beautiful shoes, I wish they would have fit.
review image