Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 501 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 535 reviews
on July 1, 2016
I have been purchasing these shoes and wearing nothing else for about three years now. I freaking LOVE them. Once you break them in they mold perfectly to your feet. They're quiet, soft and epicaclly comfortable. I skateboard and hike and run in them, and literally never wear any other shoe, and the soles take about 6 or 7 months until I need to replace them. I got a pair resoled rather than buying new ones after 7 months at one point because they had been broken in SO perfectly, and with the new sole, the leather without being treated or cared for, lasted another 7 months or so before it became too hard to wear. They dont do well in the wet or the rain. They get a bit stiff after they dry and take a few days to soften back up, so if you live in like, Washington state, these arent the shoes for you. For the rest of us, they're PERFECT. They look good with casual clothes and with dressier ones. I wear them with my professional dress and still look neat without the ache of hells or the unflexability of most flats. I also wear them with yoga shorts and dont look like a weirdo for doing so. Overall, SUPER versitile, EPICALLY comfortable, seriously the greatest pair of shoes ever made. I've owned 5 pairs and will continue purchasing new ones as they wear out.
on November 2, 2012
I have been wearing Minnetonka Suede Moccasins for 60-yrs. Around the house or down the street they are the most comfortable and longwearing shoe that I have ever had. Now that I'm older the non-skid sole is important too. Love them in all colors.
on November 14, 2015
Nostalgic "Moccassins" .... I remember as a child going to get my Moccassins with my Father. These are EXACTLY what I recalled as a child. They do run a bit large. 1/2 Size. I Wear a 7.5 and the 7 fits me perfectly, if in between sizes order a half size down.
review image
on May 22, 2017
I've had Minnetonka mocs before but haven't owned a pair in a few decades. These have a full "nubbed" sole, my old ones had the "nubs" without a full sole & the nubs went up the back of the heel. I preferred that sole but I can see how these would be more practical in wet conditions. They're quite comfortable & will feel a tad tight when you first put them on but they will stretch quickly, especially the suede ones. They have the matching tie that runs through the top edge that can be used to customise tightness. Classic kitty styling with the traditional Minnetonka beaded thunderbird design. For me it's comfortable nostalgia. There isn't arch support but I knew that. I have a slightly wide foot, ordered my usual size & they fit perfectly. I wear them barefooted, if you don't or if your foot is on the narrow side, you may want to size down a half size. The rubber sole isn't thick so you'd be able to feel the surface below you. They wouldn't be a good choice for a rough, rocky path but on a paved road or any other smooth surface they're very comfortable.
on April 1, 2017
I just bought these to replace my old "Minnetonka Kiltie suade moccasins", which only lasted a year before they got holes on the toes. I bought the old ones in 7.5 C/D, but these I bought in regular 7.5 B/M. My usual size varies from 7.5 to 8. These fit well so far. They seem like they might stretch out, which all moccasins do, but I don't think that's going to be a bad thing. I have only worn them twice and so far I love them. The little beaded drawing at the front looks very cute and they are very comfy. If you like Minnetonka Moccasins then these shouldn't be any different.
on May 13, 2017
I ordered these after wearing out a pair from another manufacturer. I had owned a pair of Minnetonka Thunderbirds way back in the 1980s and remembered them fondly. These arrived well packaged with wooden stays and paper. I ordered an 8, as I usually wear and 8.5 in athletic shoes. These fit a little loosely but not enough to worry about. I do have some concern that they will stretch as I wear them more often and become very loose. Suppose I will cross that bridge when I get to it. They are well made and the leather is suede and very soft. The soles have little nubs on them that massage your feet. They are as comfortable as I remember.
on July 5, 2015
Love my Minnetonkas, but always beware of sizing. When I first ordered a pair a few years ago, I had to return and exchange multiple pairs before I found the right size. In these (with the beading), I wore a size and a half smaller than usual, in the ones without, I can wear just one size smaller.

Also, I hike in Minnetonkas now. They are THE BEST. The little nubs on the bottom grip better than my friend's running shoes were on wet rocks, and I find that it's very easy to feel the bumps and grooves in the dirt with them on. You're missing out if you don't have any mocs!!!
on December 29, 2011
I've had these moccasins for many months now, and they appear a bit delicate but they definitely hold up. All of my beading is intact, and the suede hasn't cracked. I am usually between an 8 and 8.5 in shoes, and these fit perfectly at an 8. So if you're in between sizes, definitely buy the smaller size, as the suede will also stretch with wear. I purchased the brown color, which looks exactly as pictured (at least on my monitor). The sole has small nodules on it, so it feels a bit like you're getting a foot massage, particularly on hard surfaces. There is no arch support, but the moccasins are so supple, they form to your foot and I haven't found the need to add any additional insoles. They were as comfy as I hoped they'd be!
on March 19, 2017
I love these - they are my second pair of Minnetonka moccasins, and I'm hoping to take better care of these having worn out my last pair.

They are a bit wide, which is good if you like a roomy shoe. I, for one, want them to fit closer to my foot, since I usually don't wear socks with them.

The other reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that you have to waterproof them yourself. I was told - wrongly- they were waterproof when I bought my first pair. Now I know better.
on June 21, 2014
I usually wear a size 8 but when I ordered an 8 in my Minnetonka's they fit pretty loose. So I exchanged the shoes for a 7.5 which are a perfect fit. I am a instant gratification type of person and rarely order things online for the sole purpose of wanting my products quickly. but these tangerine Minnetonkas were totally worth the wait. I have to say Essential Apparel made the exchange very simple and fast. I didn't even have to speak with a sales rep. I went to amazon.com printed the return label, wrote on the insert label that I wanted to exchange my shoes for a 7.5 and sent it back. In 3 days I received an email that they received my exchange request and two days later I had my new pair of shoes. Amazing!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.