Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on July 1, 2016
I have been purchasing these shoes and wearing nothing else for about three years now. I freaking LOVE them. Once you break them in they mold perfectly to your feet. They're quiet, soft and epicaclly comfortable. I skateboard and hike and run in them, and literally never wear any other shoe, and the soles take about 6 or 7 months until I need to replace them. I got a pair resoled rather than buying new ones after 7 months at one point because they had been broken in SO perfectly, and with the new sole, the leather without being treated or cared for, lasted another 7 months or so before it became too hard to wear. They dont do well in the wet or the rain. They get a bit stiff after they dry and take a few days to soften back up, so if you live in like, Washington state, these arent the shoes for you. For the rest of us, they're PERFECT. They look good with casual clothes and with dressier ones. I wear them with my professional dress and still look neat without the ache of hells or the unflexability of most flats. I also wear them with yoga shorts and dont look like a weirdo for doing so. Overall, SUPER versitile, EPICALLY comfortable, seriously the greatest pair of shoes ever made. I've owned 5 pairs and will continue purchasing new ones as they wear out.
I just bought these to replace my old "Minnetonka Kiltie suade moccasins", which only lasted a year before they got holes on the toes. I bought the old ones in 7.5 C/D, but these I bought in regular 7.5 B/M. My usual size varies from 7.5 to 8. These fit well so far. They seem like they might stretch out, which all moccasins do, but I don't think that's going to be a bad thing. I have only worn them twice and so far I love them. The little beaded drawing at the front looks very cute and they are very comfy. If you like Minnetonka Moccasins then these shouldn't be any different.
on October 2, 2016
Had to return them...I did order a size down as advised..I usually wear a 7. They promptly arrived and were the size of a canoe for each foot !! I loved the beading, however, there was not a sock thick enough to make them fit my foot. Perhaps I will find another that works at Nordstrom online or elsewhere as I do not like paying a percentage to return anything and I have a PRIME account with Amazon. Amazon is an excellent company--but the return policy---like the canoe shoe--holds NO water yet still sinks to the bottom !!
on October 26, 2016
I read several reviews that stated this item ran small. I completely disagree and can state to please review the size chart before ordering. The shoes are 1/2 to 1 full size off. The first pair I ordered were way too big. The second pair (1/2 size different) fit just fine and perfect with socks.

I ordered my first pair Minnetonka's 10 years ago and liked those for many years till they simply were too worn out.

I feel the quality may have gone down slightly and I honestly don't feel these will last any longer than a year. I'll be seeing how long these last before ordering another pair.
on March 19, 2017
I love these - they are my second pair of Minnetonka moccasins, and I'm hoping to take better care of these having worn out my last pair.

They are a bit wide, which is good if you like a roomy shoe. I, for one, want them to fit closer to my foot, since I usually don't wear socks with them.

The other reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that you have to waterproof them yourself. I was told - wrongly- they were waterproof when I bought my first pair. Now I know better.
on December 11, 2017
I've owned many pairs of these moccasins and LOVE them. This is the first time I ordered a pair with the non-slip soles. They're super comfy, but I thought they ran a little small. I probably would've toughed it out, but I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy and my feet are just swollen and I didn't want to deal with it. The leather usually molds pretty nicely to your foot over time. They're super comfy and great slip-ons in the fall and spring!
on September 28, 2017
Do not buy these. I have owned several pairs of this moc, both in slipper and driving styles and love them, in fact I am wearing the slipper moc as I type this and they are 4 yrs. old! I purchased this pair on 9-23-17 and saved them for a trip which I took on 9-10-17. The FIRST day I wore them the knot pulled out of the leather, then on day TWO the toe tore out. Since the 30 day refund/exchange (which I was unaware of until today) is up I am stuck with these pieces of junk. If you have to purchase these do so in person to check the thickness of the leather.
on October 5, 2017
I absolutely love Minnetonka, I bought some at a store in Michigan in the deerskin style in a 5.5 that I love and fit perfectly but the sizing seems to vary so much with these things. I bought a 5.5 in this style and it was at least two sizes two big, frustrating for the people with size 6 or smaller feet because you can't go down anymore more sizes here. Also even if they do fit keep in mind they stretch out as you wear them so I usually like mine a little snugger to start.
on June 21, 2014
I usually wear a size 8 but when I ordered an 8 in my Minnetonka's they fit pretty loose. So I exchanged the shoes for a 7.5 which are a perfect fit. I am a instant gratification type of person and rarely order things online for the sole purpose of wanting my products quickly. but these tangerine Minnetonkas were totally worth the wait. I have to say Essential Apparel made the exchange very simple and fast. I didn't even have to speak with a sales rep. I went to amazon.com printed the return label, wrote on the insert label that I wanted to exchange my shoes for a 7.5 and sent it back. In 3 days I received an email that they received my exchange request and two days later I had my new pair of shoes. Amazing!!!
on February 17, 2018
Love these moccasins. Had a pair many years ago and decided to try them out. Very comfortable, well made and have a great sole that I think will be non skid which is important when walking thru damp or wet areas. The fit is a little large but I compensated by adding a pair of thin insoles.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.