Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on July 1, 2016
I have been purchasing these shoes and wearing nothing else for about three years now. I freaking LOVE them. Once you break them in they mold perfectly to your feet. They're quiet, soft and epicaclly comfortable. I skateboard and hike and run in them, and literally never wear any other shoe, and the soles take about 6 or 7 months until I need to replace them. I got a pair resoled rather than buying new ones after 7 months at one point because they had been broken in SO perfectly, and with the new sole, the leather without being treated or cared for, lasted another 7 months or so before it became too hard to wear. They dont do well in the wet or the rain. They get a bit stiff after they dry and take a few days to soften back up, so if you live in like, Washington state, these arent the shoes for you. For the rest of us, they're PERFECT. They look good with casual clothes and with dressier ones. I wear them with my professional dress and still look neat without the ache of hells or the unflexability of most flats. I also wear them with yoga shorts and dont look like a weirdo for doing so. Overall, SUPER versitile, EPICALLY comfortable, seriously the greatest pair of shoes ever made. I've owned 5 pairs and will continue purchasing new ones as they wear out.
on February 16, 2016
!!WARNING!! This style are not true to size!! I am extremely disappointed. I have had plenty of Minnetonka moccasins over the years. The last few pairs I bought through Amazon. I bought a pink pair a few years ago and I love them. They are true to my size (7) super comfortable and still look new. I bought a pair as a gift for my friend a couple months ago. They fit her perfect.
I decided to get a taupe pair with beading. Of course, I order a 7. Same size as I have worn in Minnetonkas since my first pair 33 years ago. When I open them up, I notice right away they are pretty long. I am thinking 1/2 size too large. You have a choice to exchange or get a refund. I choose exchange and pack them up, drive across town and mail them off. You do get a refund for shipping, but only for $5.48. The package cost $11.50 to ship. Another week goes by. Finally my new pair (size 6.5) arrive tonight. I open them up and find they are not wrapped in the usual paper around the shoe and no paper or wooden stick in either shoe. They look new, but wide, maybe stretched out? I try them on and they are still so big I just step out of them. I am not sure if they are still just too big or they are too wide for me or both.
So I go to return and this time I am not offered exchange, only return. So that's that.
I gave these shoes 3 stars because they are beautiful shoes, I wish they would have fit.
review image
on November 14, 2015
Nostalgic "Moccassins" .... I remember as a child going to get my Moccassins with my Father. These are EXACTLY what I recalled as a child. They do run a bit large. 1/2 Size. I Wear a 7.5 and the 7 fits me perfectly, if in between sizes order a half size down.
review image
on May 13, 2017
I ordered these after wearing out a pair from another manufacturer. I had owned a pair of Minnetonka Thunderbirds way back in the 1980s and remembered them fondly. These arrived well packaged with wooden stays and paper. I ordered an 8, as I usually wear and 8.5 in athletic shoes. These fit a little loosely but not enough to worry about. I do have some concern that they will stretch as I wear them more often and become very loose. Suppose I will cross that bridge when I get to it. They are well made and the leather is suede and very soft. The soles have little nubs on them that massage your feet. They are as comfortable as I remember.
I just bought these to replace my old "Minnetonka Kiltie suade moccasins", which only lasted a year before they got holes on the toes. I bought the old ones in 7.5 C/D, but these I bought in regular 7.5 B/M. My usual size varies from 7.5 to 8. These fit well so far. They seem like they might stretch out, which all moccasins do, but I don't think that's going to be a bad thing. I have only worn them twice and so far I love them. The little beaded drawing at the front looks very cute and they are very comfy. If you like Minnetonka Moccasins then these shouldn't be any different.
on September 28, 2017
Do not buy these. I have owned several pairs of this moc, both in slipper and driving styles and love them, in fact I am wearing the slipper moc as I type this and they are 4 yrs. old! I purchased this pair on 9-23-17 and saved them for a trip which I took on 9-10-17. The FIRST day I wore them the knot pulled out of the leather, then on day TWO the toe tore out. Since the 30 day refund/exchange (which I was unaware of until today) is up I am stuck with these pieces of junk. If you have to purchase these do so in person to check the thickness of the leather.
on October 2, 2016
Had to return them...I did order a size down as advised..I usually wear a 7. They promptly arrived and were the size of a canoe for each foot !! I loved the beading, however, there was not a sock thick enough to make them fit my foot. Perhaps I will find another that works at Nordstrom online or elsewhere as I do not like paying a percentage to return anything and I have a PRIME account with Amazon. Amazon is an excellent company--but the return policy---like the canoe shoe--holds NO water yet still sinks to the bottom !!
on October 26, 2016
I read several reviews that stated this item ran small. I completely disagree and can state to please review the size chart before ordering. The shoes are 1/2 to 1 full size off. The first pair I ordered were way too big. The second pair (1/2 size different) fit just fine and perfect with socks.

I ordered my first pair Minnetonka's 10 years ago and liked those for many years till they simply were too worn out.

I feel the quality may have gone down slightly and I honestly don't feel these will last any longer than a year. I'll be seeing how long these last before ordering another pair.
on November 23, 2016
These do NOT run true to size and I am very glad I read reviews before ordering. These run large by about 1/2 size. I take a 9M in almost every shoe. Based on the reviews, I ordered the 8.5. The fit is snug, but not too tight. Since I know they will loosen up quite a bit with wear, they will eventually be fine even with a sock. I will not exchange them, since I will wear with bare feet until they stretch out a bit. I am very pleased with the quality of the upper and the beadwork. Very good value for the price.
on October 5, 2017
I absolutely love Minnetonka, I bought some at a store in Michigan in the deerskin style in a 5.5 that I love and fit perfectly but the sizing seems to vary so much with these things. I bought a 5.5 in this style and it was at least two sizes two big, frustrating for the people with size 6 or smaller feet because you can't go down anymore more sizes here. Also even if they do fit keep in mind they stretch out as you wear them so I usually like mine a little snugger to start.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.