Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

I just bought these to replace my old "Minnetonka Kiltie suade moccasins", which only lasted a year before they got holes on the toes. I bought the old ones in 7.5 C/D, but these I bought in regular 7.5 B/M. My usual size varies from 7.5 to 8. These fit well so far. They seem like they might stretch out, which all moccasins do, but I don't think that's going to be a bad thing. I have only worn them twice and so far I love them. The little beaded drawing at the front looks very cute and they are very comfy. If you like Minnetonka Moccasins then these shouldn't be any different.
on October 2, 2016
Had to return them...I did order a size down as advised..I usually wear a 7. They promptly arrived and were the size of a canoe for each foot !! I loved the beading, however, there was not a sock thick enough to make them fit my foot. Perhaps I will find another that works at Nordstrom online or elsewhere as I do not like paying a percentage to return anything and I have a PRIME account with Amazon. Amazon is an excellent company--but the return policy---like the canoe shoe--holds NO water yet still sinks to the bottom !!
on October 5, 2017
I absolutely love Minnetonka, I bought some at a store in Michigan in the deerskin style in a 5.5 that I love and fit perfectly but the sizing seems to vary so much with these things. I bought a 5.5 in this style and it was at least two sizes two big, frustrating for the people with size 6 or smaller feet because you can't go down anymore more sizes here. Also even if they do fit keep in mind they stretch out as you wear them so I usually like mine a little snugger to start.
on March 19, 2017
I love these - they are my second pair of Minnetonka moccasins, and I'm hoping to take better care of these having worn out my last pair.

They are a bit wide, which is good if you like a roomy shoe. I, for one, want them to fit closer to my foot, since I usually don't wear socks with them.

The other reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that you have to waterproof them yourself. I was told - wrongly- they were waterproof when I bought my first pair. Now I know better.
on December 11, 2017
I've owned many pairs of these moccasins and LOVE them. This is the first time I ordered a pair with the non-slip soles. They're super comfy, but I thought they ran a little small. I probably would've toughed it out, but I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy and my feet are just swollen and I didn't want to deal with it. The leather usually molds pretty nicely to your foot over time. They're super comfy and great slip-ons in the fall and spring!
on September 28, 2017
Do not buy these. I have owned several pairs of this moc, both in slipper and driving styles and love them, in fact I am wearing the slipper moc as I type this and they are 4 yrs. old! I purchased this pair on 9-23-17 and saved them for a trip which I took on 9-10-17. The FIRST day I wore them the knot pulled out of the leather, then on day TWO the toe tore out. Since the 30 day refund/exchange (which I was unaware of until today) is up I am stuck with these pieces of junk. If you have to purchase these do so in person to check the thickness of the leather.
on June 21, 2014
I usually wear a size 8 but when I ordered an 8 in my Minnetonka's they fit pretty loose. So I exchanged the shoes for a 7.5 which are a perfect fit. I am a instant gratification type of person and rarely order things online for the sole purpose of wanting my products quickly. but these tangerine Minnetonkas were totally worth the wait. I have to say Essential Apparel made the exchange very simple and fast. I didn't even have to speak with a sales rep. I went to amazon.com printed the return label, wrote on the insert label that I wanted to exchange my shoes for a 7.5 and sent it back. In 3 days I received an email that they received my exchange request and two days later I had my new pair of shoes. Amazing!!!
on September 15, 2017
When the Indians made them back when I was a teen, they ran small, but now that they are made in the Dominican Republic, they run large, but I still love them and can wear them with socks as my "inside shoes" to keep the carpets clean longer. Still comfy and nicely stitched!
on June 21, 2011
I love these. Just got them in the mail. As far as how they run, I am normally in between 8 and 8 1/2 and I ordered an 8 and they fit great. Definitely do not order a larger size with these. They are a great easy shoe and I love the beaded detail. Expected them to be great and they were.
0Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 19, 2017
Great quality moccasin. I am so glad I caught this color while it was on sale. Based on the reviews, I ordered one size down. I am a true size seven. I ordered a six. Tried them on they are snug. 6.5 would have been perfect. Debating on exchanging them or not. They are still wearable right now.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.