Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 489 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 521 reviews
on July 1, 2016
I have been purchasing these shoes and wearing nothing else for about three years now. I freaking LOVE them. Once you break them in they mold perfectly to your feet. They're quiet, soft and epicaclly comfortable. I skateboard and hike and run in them, and literally never wear any other shoe, and the soles take about 6 or 7 months until I need to replace them. I got a pair resoled rather than buying new ones after 7 months at one point because they had been broken in SO perfectly, and with the new sole, the leather without being treated or cared for, lasted another 7 months or so before it became too hard to wear. They dont do well in the wet or the rain. They get a bit stiff after they dry and take a few days to soften back up, so if you live in like, Washington state, these arent the shoes for you. For the rest of us, they're PERFECT. They look good with casual clothes and with dressier ones. I wear them with my professional dress and still look neat without the ache of hells or the unflexability of most flats. I also wear them with yoga shorts and dont look like a weirdo for doing so. Overall, SUPER versitile, EPICALLY comfortable, seriously the greatest pair of shoes ever made. I've owned 5 pairs and will continue purchasing new ones as they wear out.
on February 16, 2016
!!WARNING!! This style are not true to size!! I am extremely disappointed. I have had plenty of Minnetonka moccasins over the years. The last few pairs I bought through Amazon. I bought a pink pair a few years ago and I love them. They are true to my size (7) super comfortable and still look new. I bought a pair as a gift for my friend a couple months ago. They fit her perfect.
I decided to get a taupe pair with beading. Of course, I order a 7. Same size as I have worn in Minnetonkas since my first pair 33 years ago. When I open them up, I notice right away they are pretty long. I am thinking 1/2 size too large. You have a choice to exchange or get a refund. I choose exchange and pack them up, drive across town and mail them off. You do get a refund for shipping, but only for $5.48. The package cost $11.50 to ship. Another week goes by. Finally my new pair (size 6.5) arrive tonight. I open them up and find they are not wrapped in the usual paper around the shoe and no paper or wooden stick in either shoe. They look new, but wide, maybe stretched out? I try them on and they are still so big I just step out of them. I am not sure if they are still just too big or they are too wide for me or both.
So I go to return and this time I am not offered exchange, only return. So that's that.
I gave these shoes 3 stars because they are beautiful shoes, I wish they would have fit.
review image
on November 2, 2012
I have been wearing Minnetonka Suede Moccasins for 60-yrs. Around the house or down the street they are the most comfortable and longwearing shoe that I have ever had. Now that I'm older the non-skid sole is important too. Love them in all colors.
on December 29, 2011
I've had these moccasins for many months now, and they appear a bit delicate but they definitely hold up. All of my beading is intact, and the suede hasn't cracked. I am usually between an 8 and 8.5 in shoes, and these fit perfectly at an 8. So if you're in between sizes, definitely buy the smaller size, as the suede will also stretch with wear. I purchased the brown color, which looks exactly as pictured (at least on my monitor). The sole has small nodules on it, so it feels a bit like you're getting a foot massage, particularly on hard surfaces. There is no arch support, but the moccasins are so supple, they form to your foot and I haven't found the need to add any additional insoles. They were as comfy as I hoped they'd be!
on March 19, 2017
I love these - they are my second pair of Minnetonka moccasins, and I'm hoping to take better care of these having worn out my last pair.

They are a bit wide, which is good if you like a roomy shoe. I, for one, want them to fit closer to my foot, since I usually don't wear socks with them.

The other reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that you have to waterproof them yourself. I was told - wrongly- they were waterproof when I bought my first pair. Now I know better.
on November 14, 2015
Nostalgic "Moccassins" .... I remember as a child going to get my Moccassins with my Father. These are EXACTLY what I recalled as a child. They do run a bit large. 1/2 Size. I Wear a 7.5 and the 7 fits me perfectly, if in between sizes order a half size down.
review image
on June 21, 2014
I usually wear a size 8 but when I ordered an 8 in my Minnetonka's they fit pretty loose. So I exchanged the shoes for a 7.5 which are a perfect fit. I am a instant gratification type of person and rarely order things online for the sole purpose of wanting my products quickly. but these tangerine Minnetonkas were totally worth the wait. I have to say Essential Apparel made the exchange very simple and fast. I didn't even have to speak with a sales rep. I went to amazon.com printed the return label, wrote on the insert label that I wanted to exchange my shoes for a 7.5 and sent it back. In 3 days I received an email that they received my exchange request and two days later I had my new pair of shoes. Amazing!!!
on October 2, 2016
Had to return them...I did order a size down as advised..I usually wear a 7. They promptly arrived and were the size of a canoe for each foot !! I loved the beading, however, there was not a sock thick enough to make them fit my foot. Perhaps I will find another that works at Nordstrom online or elsewhere as I do not like paying a percentage to return anything and I have a PRIME account with Amazon. Amazon is an excellent company--but the return policy---like the canoe shoe--holds NO water and sinks to the bottom !!
on June 21, 2011
I love these. Just got them in the mail. As far as how they run, I am normally in between 8 and 8 1/2 and I ordered an 8 and they fit great. Definitely do not order a larger size with these. They are a great easy shoe and I love the beaded detail. Expected them to be great and they were.
on May 6, 2014
These moccasins are awesome! The grey is a very pleasant shade - not dove and not charcoal, something in between with a slight hint of blue. It goes with pretty much every out fit and looks fabulous with jeans. It also doesn't show dirt at all. They also fit like a dream and have only gotten more comfortable with time. The thunderbird design is holding up very well however the bows kept coming untied so I tacked them down with a needle and thread. The same could be acquired with a couple dots of super glue. I routinely get compliments and proudly show them off, letting anyone who asks know the Minnetonka name!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.