|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.95 - $79.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0 ]
- Boot opening measures approximately 9" around
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Native Americans wore moccasins long before Columbus discovered the land. It's fair to say that moccasins are truly America's first footwear. Since 1946, Minnetonka Moccasin has shaped the moccasin's place in history. Today, Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style. Minnetonka moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearling, boots, and slippers can be seen everywhere. . . from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. Minnetonka has a simple idea - classic design that never grows old, combined with a natural, free-spirited heritage. The traditional Tramper moccasin boot is another timeless look from Minnetonka. Women's ankle high moccasin boot is made of genuine suede leather with matching suede leather ankle fringe. Contrast whipstitched vamp. Unlined.
Carry the spirit of the forest with you in this Tramper ankle boot from Minnetonka. The fringed shaft offers layers of texture, while lacing creates an adjustable fit. A grippy outsole offers traction and protection so you can wander off the beaten path.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0026MRNQY
- Item model number: TRAMPER ANKLE HI BOOT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Not sure if they'll prove to be durable, since I've only had them a few days, but they seem well-made.
EDIT 6/21/11: I've owned these for a year now, and still find them comfortable. A good buy; I'm totally satisfied!
So comfortable and they look awesome with both jeans or a dress.
True to size as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
too narrow and inside stitching would bite on my feet. I don't want to get calluses on my toes. had to return. cute boot and good material, just narrowPublished 2 months ago by LAURA
Fringed pillows for your feet, would give a billion stars if I could. I have a variety of Minnetonkas, but these are definitely the crown jewel to my collection. Read morePublished 2 months ago by jmc
This boot was super cute and would be so amazingly comfy but it was WAY to narrow. Like almost two toes were off the edge. If only they were much wider I would buy every pair. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mark
Received the shoes in a timely manner, tried them on, not too comfortable, went to tie the laces and the lace broke right off. Never even got to wear them.Published 5 months ago by Smooch
I love them but not good for standing long periods of timePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer