Minos Moka Pot Espresso Maker - 6 cup - 10 fl oz - Stainless Steel and Silicon Handle - Suitable for Gas, Electric And Ceramic Stovetops
|Sale:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A TRULY ROMANTIC COFFEE BREW - Brewing a cup of coffee using a Moka Pot is the most authentic (and many also say the most romantic) way to making strong, delicious, Italian-style coffee. Using the Minos Moka Pot to create your daily caffeinated brew is an art in and of itself. Get artisan-style coffee than using a coffee maker like the Minos Moka Pot.
- MODERN, ELEGANT AND SLEEK - The classic Moka Pot has had the same look since it was first created in 1933. It’s beautiful and artistic, but the Minos Moka Pot brings authentic, romantic coffee to the modern age with an elegant, streamlined, upscale design. The smaller rim at the top also makes it safer to use with less risk for spillage.
- BUILT TO LAST: Classic aluminum stovetop Moka Pots are known to last for years. The Minos Moka Pot is made from heavy stainless steel, which is much stronger and can withstand heat much more than aluminum. You can expect your Minos Pot to not only give you delicious, artisanal Italian-style coffee, but also continue to do so for a long, long time.
- MATCH HANDLES TO YOUR LIKING: With the Minos Moka Pot, you get switchable, multi-colored handles that come in yellow, blue and pink. Change it around based on your preference any time you want. And while Moka Pots are known to last a long time, their handles are often the first to break or melt due to intense heat. Now you’ll have instant spares for if the handle breaks
- SIMPLE AND EASY COFFEE: The Minos Moka Pot was designed to be simple and easy to use for everyday coffee lovers. There are no moving or spinning parts that easily get broken or lost. The sleek design makes it easier for cleanup than classic Moka Pots and other types of coffee makers. Can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops. No complicated technology included. Just an authentic, romantic, delicious brew of coffee every day.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Minos Moka Pot Espresso Maker - 6 cup - 10 fl oz - Stainless Steel and Silicon Handle - Suitable for Gas, Electric And Ceramic Stovetops
Bialetti 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker B000CNY6UK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Minos Living||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 4.1 x 7.5 in||4 x 4 x 9 in||4 x 5.5 x 8 in||6 x 7.5 x 6 in|
|Size||6-cup||6-Cup||6 Cup||6 cups|
If you’re a true coffee lover and are looking for a truly authentic, romantic and delicious cup of coffee, this will be the best thing you’ll read about today.
Brewing coffee with a Moka Pot, designed and first released in 1933, is still considered the world’s most authentic way to brew a strong, delicious cup of coffee.
Today’s Moka Pots still have the same classic look to it, but we’re proud to tell you that we’ve practically “upgraded” the way people brew coffee from Moka Pots.
Introducing the Minos Moka Pot.
Designed with heavy stainless steel, it is created to last. Stainless steel is much stronger, and can stand intense heat more than aluminum (which is what most Moka Pots are made of), giving it a much longer “lifetime” than other brands.
We also gave the classic look an update with a more sleek, modern and upscale feel. And because of the new design, it is much easier to clean up.
Using The Minos Moka Pot to brew a delicious cup of coffee is an art, and can become your daily morning ritual or meditation that rewards you with a strong wake-me-up. It is very simple and easy to use, and was made for coffee lovers and enthusiasts of all kinds.
The Minos Moka Pot comes in 3-cup and 6-cup sizes. Included in the package are spare handles you can interchange easily to match your mood or color preference.
Experience a truly romantic and authentic cup of delicious Italian-style coffee with the Minos Moka Pot. Get yours today!
Top Customer Reviews
This is a simple to use (and to clean) Moka pot. It is durable, well designed, and makes 3 cups as I prefer. It makes the sort of coffee that I seek in a cup, and the coffee is delicious, never having any grounds in my cup whatsoever. I use fresh coffee beans, ensuring my coffee is always fresh. I grind them, place water in the bottom of the pot, add grounds, gently press with the plate, put the pot together, and place over heat--any stove works well with this pot, just do not allow the flames to go too high, if using a gas stove. After the coffee stops and I see cream, my coffee is ready! It is that simple. Once you have a taste of coffee being made this way, you will become a brat as well, and insist on coffee only made this way.
I love the high quality stainless and the weight of this well-crafted Moka pot, and the fact that it delivers authentic Italian inspired coffee so easily each morning, ensuring I wake up to complete and utter happiness. Again, I am a coffee over, so it is essential that my coffee taste and smell great. Overall, an elegant and better way to enjoy your perfect cup of coffee, as intended. It is simply beautiful. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.
Just fill the water up right below the air valve on the bottom half of the unit, then put the funnel in and fill with your favorite freshly ground coffee and screw the top half on the pot. About 4 minutes later, you will have a great little pot of coffee.
It is a espresso Moka Pot, and I think I am supposed to be drinking like shot sized glasses, but my son and I both drink about a whole pot, which is about a cup.
This pot comes in two sizes, and 3 cup size and a 6 cup size. I honestly wish I would have seen that it came in a larger size pot... For now I have to make two pots in a row. Do yourself a favor, and get the larger pot!!!
Oh, also it comes with three rubber handle inserts. Blue, Red, and Pale Yellow. These inserts are mostly to protect your hand from getting burned, but they really make the pot stand out too.
I love this pot! Both my sons love this pot! It is so easy to use, and just as easy to clean up. Actually the best coffee I have had in a long time.
DISCLOSURE: I DISCLOSE THE FACT THAT I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST AND UNBIASED REVIEW AND WELCOME ANY FEEDBACK, POSITIVE AND/OR NEGATIVE.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It makes 3-4 one ounce espresso style coffee.
It's small but heavy..
It has a great chromed shiny exterior.Read more