Minos Moka Pot Espresso Maker - 6 cup - 10 fl oz - Stainless Steel and Silicon Handle - Suitable for Gas, Electric And Ceramic Stovetops
|Sale:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A TRULY ROMANTIC COFFEE BREW - Brewing a cup of coffee using a Moka Pot is the most authentic (and many also say the most romantic) way to making strong, delicious, Italian-style coffee. Using the Minos Moka Pot to create your daily caffeinated brew is an art in and of itself. Get artisan-style coffee than using a coffee maker like the Minos Moka Pot.
- MODERN, ELEGANT AND SLEEK - The classic Moka Pot has had the same look since it was first created in 1933. It’s beautiful and artistic, but the Minos Moka Pot brings authentic, romantic coffee to the modern age with an elegant, streamlined, upscale design. The smaller rim at the top also makes it safer to use with less risk for spillage.
- BUILT TO LAST: Classic aluminum stovetop Moka Pots are known to last for years. The Minos Moka Pot is made from heavy stainless steel, which is much stronger and can withstand heat much more than aluminum. You can expect your Minos Pot to not only give you delicious, artisanal Italian-style coffee, but also continue to do so for a long, long time.
- MATCH HANDLES TO YOUR LIKING: With the Minos Moka Pot, you get switchable, multi-colored handles that come in yellow, blue and red. Change it around based on your preference any time you want. And while Moka Pots are known to last a long time, their handles are often the first to break or melt due to intense heat. Now you’ll have instant spares for if the handle breaks
- SIMPLE AND EASY COFFEE: The Minos Moka Pot was designed to be simple and easy to use for everyday coffee lovers. There are no moving or spinning parts that easily get broken or lost. The sleek design makes it easier for cleanup than classic Moka Pots and other types of coffee makers. Can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops. No complicated technology included. Just an authentic, romantic, delicious brew of coffee every day.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Minos Moka Pot Espresso Maker - 6 cup - 10 fl oz - Stainless Steel and Silicon Handle - Suitable for Gas, Electric And Ceramic Stovetops
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Minos Living||Kitchen Essence Online||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 4.1 x 7.5 in||6 x 7.5 x 6 in||7 x 5 x 11 in||7 x 7 x 10 in||9 x 11.3 x 7.1 in||4.5 x 5.5 x 8 in|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||aluminum||Stainless Steel||stainless_steel||Stainless steel and silicone|
|Size||6-cup||6 cups||12-Cup||10 Cup||6-Cup||6-Cup|
If you’re a true coffee lover and are looking for a truly authentic, romantic and delicious cup of coffee, this will be the best thing you’ll read about today.
Brewing coffee with a Moka Pot, designed and first released in 1933, is still considered the world’s most authentic way to brew a strong, delicious cup of coffee.
Today’s Moka Pots still have the same classic look to it, but we’re proud to tell you that we’ve practically “upgraded” the way people brew coffee from Moka Pots.
Introducing the Minos Moka Pot.
Designed with heavy stainless steel, it is created to last. Stainless steel is much stronger, and can stand intense heat more than aluminum (which is what most Moka Pots are made of), giving it a much longer “lifetime” than other brands.
We also gave the classic look an update with a more sleek, modern and upscale feel. And because of the new design, it is much easier to clean up.
Using The Minos Moka Pot to brew a delicious cup of coffee is an art, and can become your daily morning ritual or meditation that rewards you with a strong wake-me-up. It is very simple and easy to use, and was made for coffee lovers and enthusiasts of all kinds.
The Minos Moka Pot comes in 3-cup and 6-cup sizes. Included in the package are spare handles you can interchange easily to match your mood or color preference.
Experience a truly romantic and authentic cup of delicious Italian-style coffee with the Minos Moka Pot. Get yours today!
Top customer reviews
Of note: the base of this pot is so small, that on our gas stove we can only use our smallest burner on low or the flames extend beyond the base of the pot. I purchased a cast iron heat diffuser to go between flame and pot, and now I can use a larger burner and/or turn the flame up high. I bought this one: Ilsa 7-Inch Cast Iron Heat Diffuser
(Disappointingly, I need to avoid coffee for awhile, so this is sitting unused for now. But it was a great few weeks while I was using it!)
In the stats it states that the bottom measurement is 3.5 inches. This is the widest width which is above the base. The base measures 3 inches. #.5 inches or larger would have worked on my stove. I tried 2 different diffusers and the results are unsatisfactory. Takes way way way to long. I will sadly have to give this away to a friend with an electric burner.