Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Minoura B60D Tiredrive Trainer
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sturdy and durable entry-level tire-drive bike trainer compatible with bike wheel sizes 26x1.0 to 700x45c
- Modified U-shape steel frame supports up to 264 pounds including bike
- Magnetic unit has a 1.54-pound/0.7 kilogram disc-type flywheel and 3 levels of resistance
- Easy to use hub handle engages and releases bike in minutes
- 1-year warranty for the mag unit; 5-year warranty for the frame
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||8 x 19 x 20 inches|
|Item Weight||12.35 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||14.95 pounds|
TRAINER MINOURA B60D TIREDRIVE BK
Taking its design and stability from more expensive models, the B60 Tire-Drive Trainer from Minoura offers value for the price. Thanks to a super-strong steel frame, the B60 can support up to 264 pounds (including the bike) and is compatible with bike wheel sizes from 26x1.0 to 700x45c. The modified U-Shape frame is constructed with 3.8-centimeter diameter steel tubing with 2.9-centimeter diameter legs. The legs are completely foldable for compact storage and open widely when in use for excellent stability. The frame is finished with rust-proof black ED paint. While the B60 does not have the quick-release hub lever found on more expensive trainers, its hub-clamping handle is simple to use and engages and releases the bike in minutes. The B60's Mag Resistance Unit offers 3 resistance levels that can be adjusted via the manual lever on the unit for versatile training. The flywheel is made from twin steel discs and weighs 1.54 pounds/0.7 kilograms for awesome durability. While the B60 doesn't have expensive bells and whistles, it has the top quality design and long term durability you would expect of a trainer of twice the price. Backed by a 1-year warranty for the mag unit and a 5-year warranty for the frame, the B60 comes with a special quick release skewer, an instruction manual, and a warranty policy card.
The B60 offers three resistance levels operated by a manual level on the mag unit.
- U-shaped steel frame constructed with 3.8-centimeter diameter tubing
- 2.9-centimeter diameter steel legs
- Legs fold for compact storage
- Rust-proof black ED paint finish
- Easy to use hub-clamping handle
- 3 resistance levels
- Heavy-duty flywheel constructed from twin steel discs
- Resistance adjustability: 3 levels (D) / 7 levels (R)
- Flywheel weight: 1.54 pounds / 0.7 kilograms
- Adaptable for bike wheel sizes: 26x1.0 to 700x45c
- Dimensions: 61 by 47 by 40 centimeters (WxDxH)
- Leg diameter: 2.9 centimeters
- Net weight: 12.35 pounds / 5.6 kilograms (D) / 13.23 pounds / 6.0 kilograms (R)
- Maximum load (including bike weight): 264.55 pounds / 120 kilograms
What's in the Box?
B60 Tire Drive Trainer, instruction manual, special quick release skewer, warranty policy card
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?