- 100% Wool
- Machine Wash
- QUALITY MIDWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool super soft and extremely comfortable. The best in easy care technology means your merino wool is machine washable and dryable. Versatility and warmth make this three-season merino wool crew neck thermal an essential part of your outdoor gear.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 6XL and Tall Sizes M-Tall to 4X-Tall (4XL to 6XL and Tall sizes in Black Only) Minus33 offers the largest size selection. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Large = 11.2 oz. (315 grams). UPF Rating 50+
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Chocorua Men's Midweight Wool Crew
Our No.1 selling top provides the warmth, breathability, and ultimate comfort for any occasion. Wear it as part of a layering system in colder temperatures or by itself when the sun comes out. This item will surely not disappoint.
Fabric: Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers.
Style : 705.
Garment Weight: Size Large = 9.6 oz. (272 grams).
Flat lock seams allow for ultimate comfort, preventing chafing and allowing your clothes to move with you. Flat lock seams are stronger, helping your garments last.
Tagless labeling ends the need for a traditional tag. Tagless garments allow for increased comfort by eliminating the itching and scratching associated with a traditional tag.
Stretchable rib knit cuffs keep sleeves in place, allowing easy layering of jackets and gloves.
Base and Midlayer
Designed as a three-season garment, the Chocorua Mid-weight Crew works great as either a base or mid layer. It will rapidly wick away moisture during periods of high activity while preventing heat loss during inactive times.
|Measure from under the arms around the front of chest||Measure from your center back neck, to the elbow, to the wrist.||Measured on the back of the shirt from top of neck to bottom of hem.|
|Size||Chest||Sleeve Length||Center Back Length|
|Chocorua Crew||Explorer Crew||Woolverino Crew||Ticonderoga Crew||Yukon Crew||Isolation 1/4 Zip|
|Merino Wool||Merino Wool||Merino Wool||85% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 2% Spandex||Merino Wool||Merino Wool||Merino Wool|
|Weight||Midweight: 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit||Midweight: 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit||Midweight: 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit||Lightweight: 170 g/m2 Jersey Knit||Expedition: 400 g/m2 Interlock Knit||Midweight: 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit|
|Neck Style||Crew||Crew||Crew||Crew||Crew||1/4 Zip Mock|
|Color Options||7 Colors||3 Colors||Black or Ash Grey||5 Colors||Black||7 Colors|
|Sizes Options||XS-6X / MTall-4XTall||S - XXL||S - XXL||XS - XXXL||XS-3X / MTall-XLTall||XS - XXXL|
Do you remember that favorite toy you had growing up that you just wouldn’t put down? You'll feel the same about our versatile Chocorua. Our #1 selling top provides warmth, breathability, and ultimate comfort for any occasion. Wear it as part of a layering system in colder temperatures or by itself when the sun comes out. This item will surely not disappoint.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Minus33, a division of L. W. Packard Company, Inc. warranties our product to be free of material and manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, negligence, and insect damage is not covered by the warranty.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
If our woolen apparel does not perform to your satisfaction, return it within 30 days for a 100% refund of the purchase price.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9 x 6.7 x 2.2 inches; 5.61 Ounces
- Item model number : 705XS
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 12, 2006
- Manufacturer : Minus33 Merino Wool
- ASIN : B0006FK2QQ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ll wear these while working out in the yard or when hiking and sometimes during sleep at night when temps are down in the teens here in the Northeast. This shirt dries so rapidly and is so comfortable even when sweating on a hike. It’s cool and comfortable when damp from sweat and warm when the air is cold.
I tend to like it tucked in but with a white V-Neck Cotten XL-Tall short sleeved shirt (Jockey) worn on the outside (of my pants) and I like that look. And that’s all I need under a down Jacket or with a hooded sweatshirt and windbreaker (during a hike down in the 20’s). I’m very happy with this purchase.
The Tall size is great, you can be assured it won't come untucked or slide up under my ice bibs.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately the new one I ordered is nowhere near as good. It is now a lot thinner and the wool not as soft and comfortable. A big disappointment and now very overpriced for the quality offered.