|XS||0 - 2||24 - 25.6||33.9 - 35.4||26 - 29.1|
|S||4 - 6||26 - 27.6||35.8 - 37.4||27.9 - 29.9|
|M||8 - 10||27.9 - 30.3||37.8 - 40.2||29.1 - 31.1|
|L||12 - 14||30.7 - 33.1||40.2 - 42.1||29.9 - 31.9|
|XL||16 - 18||33.1 - 35||42.5 - 44.1||29.9 - 31.9|
|2XL||20 - 22||35 - 37||44.1 - 45.3||29.9 - 31.9|
|3XL||24 - 26||37 - 39||45.7 - 46.9||29.9 - 31.9|
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine Wash
- QUALITY MIDWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool is super soft and extremely comfortable. This three season merino wool thermal bottom has the versatility and warmth to make this an essential part of your outdoor gear. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: The best in easy care technology means your merino wool is machine washable and dryable. Our 100% Merino Wool is a renewable fabric. Its moisture wicking properties means you won’t have to wash it as often so you’ll use even less water.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 3XL in a regular fit. Minus33 offers a great size selection. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Medium = 8 oz. (227 grams). UPF Rating 50+