- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 4 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00FLRKF3E
- Item model number: 706
- Average Customer Review: 611 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,862 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Minus33 Merino Wool Men's Kancamagus Midweight Bottom
|Price:||$64.93 - $81.49|
- 100% Merino Wool
- QUALITY MIDWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool soft and comfortable. Easy care technology means your merino is machine washable and dryable. Versatility and warmth make this three-season merino wool thermal bottom an essential part of your outdoor gear.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 6XL and Tall Sizes M-Tall to 4X-Tall (4XL to 6XL and Tall sizes in Black Only) Minus33 offers the largest size selection. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Large = 9.6 oz. (272 grams). UPF Rating 50+
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Style # 706
Minus33 was founded on the mission to create performance Merino Wool Clothing for the active outdoor community. Our roots date back to the 1916 textile company L.W. Packard Inc. With more than 100 years of business and manufacturing experience, we have the expertise to provide a superior quality Merino Wool product at an affordable price.
Kancamagus Men's Midweight Bottom
Don’t let the cool fall or frigid winter keep you inside any longer.
- Ideal Seasons: Fall Winter
- Recommended Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports.
- Layer Type: Base Layer, Mid Layer
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers, UPF Rating 50+
- Garment Weight: Size Large = 9.6 oz. (272 grams)
Flatlock seams reduce chafing and allow for a more comfortable wear experience. Unlike an overlock seam, there are no layers to the underside, allowing the seams to lock together.
Stretchable rib knit cuffs keep pants and socks in place allowing for increased performance. This cuff also allows for better comfort and movement when in use.
Tagless labeling ends the need for a traditional tag. Tagless garments allow for increased comfort by eliminating the itching and scratching associated with a traditional tag.
The fitted styling of the Kancamagus allows for it to be worn next to skin under a shell or additional insulated pant.
Minus33 Merino Wool regulates the amount of moisture on your skin by absorbing any liquid or sweat on your body. Then, the absorbed moisture evaporates out of the fabric into the atmosphere.
Merino Wool insulates against high temperatures and does not readily catch fire. If it does, it self-extinguishes. When Merino wool burns, it doesn’t melt and stick to the skin like synthetic fabrics do.
Minus33 Merino Wool resists against microbes and odor, so foot fungus and smelly odor will not be a problem while wearing our products. Merino Wool's natural wicking ability absorbs moisture and releases it back into the air.
Minus33 Merino Wool clothing is naturally elastic, allowing it to stretch to your movements. Our goal is to give you comfortable, breathable, soft, wicking layers for any trek you embark on.
|Measured from the smallest part of your natural waist (by the belly button).||Measured from gusset to leg opening on the inside of leg.|
The warmth of a blanket, the functionality of a pant.
3 Weights. Comfort For Any Adventure
Minus33’s Lightweight clothing is designed to be worn year round as a base layer or as a solo piece in the spring and summer. Our incredibly soft Merino Wool provides great temperature regulation with its natural moisture wicking technology.
- 170 g/m2 Jersey Knit.
- 17.5 Micron, 100% Merino Wool.
- UPF Rating 25.
Designed as a three-season garment, our Midweight works great as either a base or mid layer. Our Midweight styles have all the same natural qualities as our Lightweight Merino Wool, with greater insulation.
- 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit.
- 18.5 Micron, 100% Merino Wool.
- UPF Rating 50+.
Minus33 Expedition products are suitable for the coldest climates and true expeditions. Originally designed for winter mountaineering on Mount Washington, Minus33 Expedition Weight clothing has seen action in both the Antarctic and Arctic, and even to the Summit of Mount Everest.
- 400 g/m2 Interlock Knit.
- 18.5 Micron, 100% Merino Wool.
- UPF Rating 50+.
Blankets are nice. Pants are nice too. Combine the warmth of a blanket with the functionality of a pant, and you get this classic midweight bottom. Don’t let the cool fall or frigid winter keep you inside any longer. Put these on under your favorite pants and you will be warm, dry, and ready for hours of outdoor fun!
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Minus33, a division of L. W. Packard Company, Inc. warranties our product to be free of material and manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, negligence, and insect damage is not covered by the warranty.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
If our woolen apparel does not perform to your satisfaction, return it within 30 days for a 100% refund of the purchase price.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I usually have problems with bagginess in the butt and crotch area, which leads to bunching and horrible wedgies/riding up. I always just assumed that I was the wrong shape and this was the way it would always be.
I decided to try something different this year, since I've always had so much luck with my Smartwool socks. Unfortunately, Smartwool brand long johns were way out of my price range, but the Minus33 were no more expensive than my usual synthetics.
These long johns are silky smooth, super comfortable, and snug at the waste, butt, and crotch, which reduces all of those wedgies and makes for a much warmer under layer. They breathe nicely and I don't get overly warm at work.
I can't recommend these enough. I will never go back to synthetics.
After an entire winter with my Minus 33 long johns, I'm even more impressed than when I first got them. My old synthetic brand used to get runs and tears in the knee well before spring arrived. They usually are about shred to pieces by May. Not only did these ones make it through the winter, they still look brand new and I have no trouble imagining them lasting another one or maybe even two seasons! These are a fabulous base layer at any price and yet, such a bargain :)
Here I am, at the end of my second season with these and they're finally being torn to pieces...but I'm still VERY impressed. I've probably worn these everyday for six months, two years in a row. 365 days of constant use. For under $50, I can't imagine a better pair of long johns. Just get them :)
these will also last i believe, they seem very well made. he said they just "feel" so much nicer than cotton/poly waffle weave or other poly long johns (he has over a dozen pairs!). they also don't get stinky like polyester ones. he really wanted to buy me a pair, which i know coming from him meant that he really does like them. i can't wait to try them myself. but either way, i can definitely recommend them!! buy them for yourself (or the guy in your life!). they are worth every penny!
My only complaint is that waistband is somewhat thick, to the magnitude of moving my belt an extra notch, but that is a small matter.