Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: Large|Color: Charcoal|Change

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on June 25, 2017
I like these. I ordered large for my U.S. size 11D feet and these just fit with a good stretch prior to putting on. They are medium weight socks. I ordered 2 pair for a test, I've worn them about 10 times for summer mountain biking. I've worn wool 4 season for all but cycling, wool is cool in summer and warm in winter -- controlling sweat is key to comfort. These are much cooler than synthetic socks of any weight, they're great wicking and fast drying. I have issues with nerve pain, that gets worse when my feet sweat and can't dry. These are much better than any synthetic, cotton or cotton blend I've tried. I've hand washed in cold water and allowed them to dry naturally every time. I don't have hopes they'll last more than 1 summer season, washing by hand gives one a good sense of how clothes are holding up and these are wearing a little fast. Still much better than average.
on November 27, 2016
I wear a womens 9.5 and got the medium. It felt great on but whenever I took off my shoes my socks fell off. After washing and drying on low heat they had shrunk and fit great! If I wear a boot they do still fall of when I remove my boot,but stay on when I take off my shoes. A small might have fit better but after the dryer the mediums fit perfect. The socks feel very soft and comfy. Would definitely buy again. I can`t say how well they last since have only had them for a week. But be advised these do shrink some in the dryer even though it does say you can do this. If these wear well I will definitely be buying more.
on April 6, 2014
I love these socks because they are low-cut and have a higher percentage of merino wool than others. These are very warm even in the cold and they don't get hot/sweaty/smelly like nylon or cotton socks. They usually don't smell after 3 uses if you air them out...but then after I recommend hand washing them or putting them in the washer on low and always let them air dry and never put them in the dryer. I wear a size 8.5 mens and I ordered the medium and they fit perfect. Not too snug,not too loose. I highly recommend these socks.
on June 26, 2016
I love Merino wool socks and these were perfect! Bought 5 pair and just ordered a second 5 pair. Replacing all my other sports socks and getting rid of them. I wear men's size 12 shoe and the large stretched just enough. Could have went with the x-large for more cushion and to cover the ankle. Might just do that too!
I have been wearing Wigwam Merino Wool Socks for the last few years and can't wear another sock! Minus 33 was the closest I have come to the same comfort and expected longevity.
I have yet to replace any of the Wigwam socks after two years of daily use and expect Minus 33 to live up to the same quality! Time will tell.
Three items you never go cheap on. Socks, shoes and mattress!!! Comfy feet and good sleep keeps you feeling awesome!
on February 16, 2017
Wool socks. You think: Hot, itchy, and probably really uncomfortable right? Nope. It's quite the opposite in fact - these socks keep your feet dry without compromising comfort. They're not hot or itchy - probably the best pair of socks I own.

I'm not paid by Minus33 (wish I was though) either. I own these pair and a pair of Cloudline(s) (also marino wool). These are less expensive but a bit thicker (not a negative though). These socks are like great slippers. I have nothing negative to say about either Minus33 or Cloudline socks. Get a pair of wool socks - ditch your cotton socks (use them for dusting or whatever).
on June 15, 2016
I ordered a pair of these about 3 yrs. ago and loved them so much I ordered 2 more pair. They are great over wool liner socks. I wear them with wool leggings and they look great AND keep me warm! I live in Wisconsin and it can get pretty cold here so these are perfect!
Minus 33 is an awesome company. I've ordered shirts and leggings from them, and although wool is pricey, it is totally worth it. Nice products.
on July 14, 2017
Warmest socks on planet EARTH! As soon as I put them on, I felt the perfect combo of cozy and warmth! I bought these for a trip to Alaska given that I live in Hawaii and do not own socks! They fit perfectly, extremely soft and cozy, and warm my feet without feeling sweaty. Look no more...Minus33's are it! :)
on July 3, 2016
Okay here's the thing, this is my first pair of wool socks... had to weed out a lot of bs reviews that are everywhere on Amazon, but these are definitely the best pair of socks I've ever owned. I wish the sock wouldn't collect so much hair and lint on the outside but I can live with it, perhaps it is like that for all Moreno wool. Sock doesn't feel rough or grainy like you'd expect normal wool to. Wore 1 pair the last 3 days in Vegas in 105 degree weather and the socks still smell like fabric softener from the wash a 5 days ago. As soon as I submit this, I'm ordering several more pairs and hopefully never wearing cotton again....
on November 12, 2015
Wore these socks through two lifting sessions, yoga, and three days total without washing them. They still smell fine!! Keep my feet at a comfortable temperature. Only had them two weeks but as of right now definitely 5 Stars
on November 17, 2016
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE SOCKS. Warm, soft and snuggly for cold weather. Dear Santa, please bring me more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.