Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minute To Win It - Nintendo Wii
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on December 16, 2010
This is an absolutely terrible game. It sounded like it would be fun but after going through it with family from ages 5-65, absolutely no one wanted to play it. The graphics are terrible and challenges like pulling tissue out of the box--well, my cats can do that--and stacking cards (when you could barely see the faces on the cards)was plain stupid rather than fun. I bought it at WalMart and they will not take it back because it was opened. I feel that I flushed $30.+ down the toilet. I wished I had read the reviews first.
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2010
I love Minute To Win It and I thought it would be a really fun game for the Wii. It was made to be a Wii game, right? But the game is terrible. The graphics are bad, the instructions are worse. We could not make sense of any of the game's instructions and just ended up flailing the controller and nunchuck around until the poorly-animated avatars moved something. For those of you who watch the show and think, "I'd like to try that," now is NOT your opportunity! 'The Bachelor' video game is more fun than this, as far as mini-games go, and that game is pretty terrible. Save yourself the money and the frustration!
on December 20, 2010
This game was the MOST disappointing thing besides finding out Santa isn't a reality! Don't buy this as a Xmas gift, or for that matter, any gift! I couldn't wait to get it when I heard it was out.... Wow... What a horrible game... Bad graphics and impossible to figure out the skill to perform the tasks. BEWARE of wasted money... Instead, treat yourself to a good movie!
on March 6, 2011
We purchased this game at a local Target store and we are taking it back. The game is unplayable. There are no instructions on how to use the controllers for the games. What was supposed to be a night of fun with the kids turned into a night of complete frustration. They should be ashamed that they ever made a game like this. Apparently, they think that they don't have to include any good content since they are using the Minute To Win It name. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!! Horrible.
on December 27, 2010
This game is totally frustrating - poor instructions for each activity. Even when following the instructions, the animation does not seem to match the movement of the controllers. We played a couple of times thinking that we would enjoy it more once we got the controller and nunchuck movements down - wrong. Four of us played and we all kept getting frustrated when we each ended up with scores of "0" since we could not get things to work. There is no option to replay the instructions. Definitely would not recommend this game.
on March 6, 2011
I rented this game from a redbox today and planned to play it with my bf tonight. What a waste! I usually don't write reviews but this game made me so mad! I agree with all the above reviews. Terrible game with little instruction. Me and my bf couldn't even pass the first level! It was so hard to get the ugly character to blow the balloon! After playing for 20 mins, I was so frustrated! Do not buy this game!!!!!
on January 30, 2011
My 9-year old daughter loves the show, Minute To Win It and thought she would enjoy some family fun with this Wii game. After ten minutes of playing this game, we all agreed that this game was no fun at all! The games were poorly designed to utilize the Wii remote and nunchuk. The graphics might be the worst in any game since the 90's. Save your money and avoid this one!
on March 24, 2013
My 10 year old is a huge fan of the show, so I got her this game. She can't even make it past the first challenge & until you do, you can't do any other challenges. I'm just glad I didn't spend that much on this game.

The game arrived quickly though, and in good condition.
on February 26, 2011
I bought this game for my girlfriend because she couldn't find it in any stores. Little did I know that no one had it because it was so horrible. The graphics from this game are ridiculous and gameplay is even worse. I feel bad that Guy Fieri has his name associated with this garbage now. The makers of this game should be slapped for making this game and then we should all get our money back. Read the other comments, they're all true. Anyone who gave this a 5-Star rating is either 5 years old, or the makers of this game. STAY AWAY or you'll regret it.
on December 13, 2014
Wow. This is a terrible game. My wife was a huge fan of the show. The challenges were way too hard or super easy. It also seems like it cost $0.25 to make the whole set. We had friends over (30ish aged) and was embarrassed that we had tried such a dumb game.