- Paperback: 26 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 16, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1512084263
- ISBN-13: 978-1512084269
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.1 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,553,587 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Five Minutes to a Relaxing Bedroom Paperback – May 16, 2015
"Maybe You Should Talk to Someone" by Lori Gottlieb
"This is a daring, delightful, and transformative book." ―Arianna Huffington, Founder, Huffington Post Pre-order today
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a big proponent of tackling decluttering and organizing room by room, and Claire's guide makes it easy to do just that, starting with the space that can best serve as your sanctuary from the world. Getting--and creating systems for staying--organized isn't rocket science, and Claire's book clearly emphasizes that with a modest amount of time and effort, that process is within your grasp.