|Item Weight||9.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.9 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||221024444|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Minwax 221024444 Wood Finish Penetrating Interior Wood Stain, 1/2 pint, Golden Oak
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product adds a great value
- Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface
- It is ideal for staining Unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, wood door, trim, molding and hardwood floors
- For any unfinished wood surfaces
- Penetrates deep into wood fibers to highlight the grain
- America's favorite wood finish
- Golden Oak
- 1/2 pint
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Minwax 70001444 Wood Finish Penetrating Stain, quart, Golden Oak
Minwax 227604444 Wood Stain Penetrating Interior Wood Stain, 1/2 pint, Weathered Oak
Minwax 227614444 Wood Finish Penetrating Interior Wood Stain, 1/2 pint, Classic Gray
Minwax 700474444 Wood Finish Penetrating Stain, quart, Weathered Oak
Minwax 227634444 Wood Finish Penetrating Interior Wood Stain, 1/2 pint, Espresso
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||4.25 x 4.88 x 4.25 in||3 x 3 x 2 in||2 x 3 x 3.5 in||2 x 3 x 3.5 in||4.25 x 4.25 x 2.62 in||2.88 x 2.88 x 3 in|
An oil-based wood stain which provides long-lasting wood tone color. Wood finish penetrates the wood pores to help seal and protect the wood. Available in 26 wood tone colors. Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface. It is ideal for staining unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, wood door, trim, molding and hardwood floors.
From the Manufacturer
Minwax is America's leading brand of wood finishing and wood care products. From staining and protection, to preparation, maintenance, cleaning and repair, Minwax makes and keeps wood beautiful.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Every finish is consistent
- Very deep rich color that enhances the beauty of the hardwood instead of covering it up
- Being 250 VOC this is a product that is "easier" on both you and the environment, although vapor respirators are always suggested
- Every wood is different but they advertise a quart covering about the 150sqft, from my experience I can say this is accurate.
- Quick learning curve, this stuff sticks to everything. I didn't care but mind your baseboards if you intend to keep them
- Test samples
- Main sand
- Final sand
- First poly coat
- Second poly coat, wet
- Second poly coat, 14hours of dry time