Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Mio ALPHA 2 Heart Rate Watch + Activity Tracker, R...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 38% off the $119.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Mio ALPHA 2 Heart Rate Watch + Activity Tracker
|You Save:||$14.18 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Get accurate wrist-based heart rate during exercise.
- Track workouts plus all day activity, including steps, calories and distance.
- Store up to 25 hours of workout data.
- Sync wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart (4.0) to popular fitness apps.
- Water resistant up to 30m (3 ATM / 100 ft.).
- Compatible with Mio PAI App (Personal Activity Intelligence).
- Have questions about your Mio? Contact Mio Global at 1-877-770-1116 (Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm PST) and kindly refer to the user manual for instructions and troubleshooting.
- To add all day activity tracking, easily update your firmware via Mio GO app.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Personal Activity Intelligence
PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) is a revolutionary new metric that measures your body’s response to physical activity, providing guidance on how much activity is required to maintain optimal health. pai can predict your overall wellness and longevity by simply interpreting your heart rate data and personal profile. Put simply, pai helps you live healthier for longer.
The Mio pai app is available for iOS and Android and works exclusively with all Mio wearable products.
Heart Rate Watch + Activity Tracker
Engineered for Athletes Who Demand The Best
Mio Alpha 2 boasts all the features of the original award-winning Mio Alpha plus more! Mio Alpha 2 heart rate sport watch provides EKG-accurate heart rate data at performance speeds -- without a chest strap -- along with distance, calories, and pace. Mio Alpha 2 connects to smart devices via Bluetooth 4.0 to provide athletes with all the training and tracking features of their favorite fitness apps. The best in heart rate technology and cool new features are packed into this comfortable, easy to use sport watch.
- Precision heart rate taken at wrist, no chest strap needed
- Configurable heart rate zones with colored LED to indicate zones
- Tracks daily activity + workouts, including steps, calories, distance & pace
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity to iPhone and Android fitness apps
- Memory holds up to 25 hours of workout data
- Works with Mio pai App
- Water resistant to 30m
- Fits wrist sizes 5.3” – 7.5”/ 135 – 190 mm
All the Training Data You Need
Your heart rate provides insight into how hard you’re pushing yourself and how well you’re recovering.
Tracks Steps, Distance, and Speed
Display daily activity tracking + pace, speed, and distance data based on the Alpha 2 internal accelerometer.
Alpha 2 uses a sophisticated algorithm based on height, weight, and workout intensity to determine your calorie burn.
Connect Your Fitness Experience
With built-in Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity, Mio Fuse frees you to connect and share your fitness data in real-time with dozens of popular iPhone and Android fitness apps, GPS watches, and bike computers.
Why PAI is the Best Activity Metric!
Mio is a pioneer in Heart Rate Technology, and we are now introducing a revolutionary new metric and app that makes sense of your heart rate data. pai is a free app and exclusive to Mio wearables.
It’s Meaningful: Other metrics such as steps provide limited insights into physical activity, as not all steps are created equal, and not all exercise involves steps. The most accurate way to assess the health benefits from activity is to analyze an individual’s heart rate data.
It’s Simple: The goal is to maintain a minimum score of 100 pai for maximum health benefits. pai makes sense of heart rate data.
It’s Personal: pai is calculated based on age, gender, resting heart rate and maximum heart rate. It is a personalized experience that makes the 100 pai goal and all pai calculations customized and accurate for each individual.
It’s Scientific: The Mio pai algorithm is founded upon data collected from the Hunt Health Study over a 20-year period involving 60,000 participants conducted by the Nobel Prize-winning Faculty of Medicine at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
In The Box
- Mio Alpha 2 heart rate monitor watch.
- USB charging dock with magnetic alignment.
- Mio Alpha 2 Quick Start Guide.
- Mio Alpha 2 Warranty Information.
Visit our website for up-to-date information on device compatibility.
Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart (4.0).
Sensors: Optical heart rate and internal accelerometer.
Battery: Rechargeable Li-Poly.
Battery Life: 20 to 24 hours of optical heart rate time.
Offline Data Storage: Up to 25 hours of workout data.
Water Resistance: 3 ATM (30m).
Alpha 2 fits wrists 5.3 inch – 7.5 inch / 135 – 190 millimeter.
Why Train with Heart?
Heart rate training is the most effective way to track your fitness and improve your performance. That's why Mio develops innovative, easy-to-use products that make heart rate monitoring comfortable and accessible for all athletes.
- Understand your physiological response to exercise with real-time, continuous feedback.
- Prevent injury caused by overtraining and improper pacing.
- Improve workout efficiency and effectiveness by training in the appropriate heart rate zone.
- Develop your body’s ability to use fat as fuel.
- Accurately track your progress.
Equip yourself with the performance data you need to meet your training demands and maximize your workout efficiency. Mio ALPHA 2 places the industry’s most accurate wrist-based heart rate monitor at arm’s length, and helps you track your distance, calories, pace, and speed at a glance.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1) NO CHEST STRAP!
2) works reasonably well for running, walking and cycling activities
3) charging and battery life are good
4) Mio Go app enables setting parameters for the watch and goal HR zones
1) DOES NOT WORK when my arm gets sweaty during metabolic workouts (HR readings as low as 34 when manual pulse is easily 150)
2) The apps generally stink
3) Bulky and awkward wearing location on forearm
There are 2 apps for use with the device: The MIO Go app and the Fit trip app. Both sync with the device but neither are particularly good apps. Fit trip may be OK for premium.
I have previously used Map my run which doesn't work with this device. It may have in the past before Underarmor bought the app suite. Wahoo app works with it although the functionality of this app is basic. Endomondo worked well with it but I am not sure it will continue to since Underarmor bought this app suite as well. Also a premium app fee is necessary for the HR monitor capability. All apps are geared to run and cycling. None are really geared for gym-based workouts.
Overall, I would not buy this again. Running and cycling are not my main activities and this just doesn't work when your arm sweats.
There are plenty of devices out there that can be used to track your heart rate outside of the water, but this one of just a few that can track your heat rate in the water, under the right conditions, so it's pretty unique from that standpoint.