- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000B7C8MK
- Item model number: 009US-BLK
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,711,193 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Mio Fit Heart Rate Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Water resistant to 10 meters
- Full-featured watch includes time, date, alarm, stopwatch, and bright backlight
- Maximum readable heart rate of 200 beats per minute
- One-year warranty
- ECG accurate heart rate monitor without a chest strap
MIO is the first watch to accurately measure your heart rate without an uncomfortable chest strap. But MIO is so much more than just a heart rate monitor. It's about helping you bring change and balance into your life. And it all starts with knowing your heart rate. Monitor your heart rate during exercise or at any time during the day, and you'll know just how much to increase or decrease your activity level or adjust for stress.
Designed for people who want to manage their health with easy-to-use heart rate monitoring, the Mio Fit is an uncomplicated yet stylish lifestyle watch that gives an ECG accurate heart rate without a chest strap. By providing the feedback you need throughout the entire day, the MioSensor buttons take a fast, accurate reading whenever you want it. Its as easy as applying two fingers to your Mio Fit for a matter of seconds. This watch offers the functionality of a performance sports watch with time/date, stopwatch, alarm, and bright backlit display in an easy-to-read format as well as the convenience of an ECG accurate heart rate monitor.
- On-demand ECG accurate heart rate with the strapless MioSensors
- Offers the functionality of a performance sports watch including stopwatch, alarm and bright backlit display
- Easy-to-read format with dot matrix display
- Clear acrylic display lens
- PC/ABS watch housing
- Stainless steel back cover and buckle
- Polyurethane strap
- Features time/date, auto-set day of the week, daily alarm
- ECG-accurate +/- 1 beat MioSensor heart rate
- Stopwatch/chronometer maximum reading: 99:59:99
- Maximum readable heart rate: 200 beats per minute
- Minimum readable heart rate: 40 beats per minute
- Water resistant to 10 meters
- Altitude to 35,000 feet
- CR2032 battery type or equivalent
- 15-18 months battery life (frequent backlight use reduces battery life)
- Consumer changeable battery replacement
- Temperature range: -50 to +70°C (storage); -2- to +50°C (operating)
- Humidity: 0% to 100% RH, condensing or non-condensing
The story of Mio began in 1999 when it was created by entrepreneur and mother of three, Liz Dickinson. Like many of us, Liz balances family and career, leaving little time for fitness. After several unsuccessful attempts to achieve her fitness goals and shed the pregnancy weight-gain of her third child, Liz turned to a personal trainer for advice. While working with a trainer, Liz realized the key to getting in shape and staying in shape is to practice smart eating habits, monitoring calorie intake, and using a heart rate monitor to ensure that she exercises at the right level. Liz realized there wasn't a product available on the market that would easily help her follow her trainers advice.
Liz didn't have time to read labels and carry a calorie journal in her purse, nor did she have much patience for the uncomfortable chest strap she had to wear to get her heart rate. She knew there had to be a better way, so Liz used her technology and marketing savvy to create Mio, the worlds first heart rate monitor to work without a chest strap. And, it didn't stop with just heart rate, as Mio also has a patented calorie management system that offers a straightforward approach to managing your diet. With the help of Mio and a balanced diet, Liz was able to shed those unwanted pounds and gain the benefits that come with improved fitness: more energy, more vitality, and less stress, and help many others do the same with the creation of Mio's products.
What's in the Box?
Mio Fit heart rate watch, instructions, warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I ended up giving it to my mom. She walks and does not mind the large size of the watch.
Most recent customer reviews
This watch was not at all accurate.Read more
It has helped me get into a heart rate zone more optimum for losing weight and I seem to be losing at a faster...Read more