Mionix SARGAS 450 SK Microfiber Gaming Surface
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smooth textured microfiber surface counteracts data loss and improves sensor tracking performance
- Surface engineered with the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool which is built into all of our Mionix AVIOR mice and in the NAOS 7000 and 8200 measures the data loss between images of the surface taken by the mouse sensor. The Sargas 320 is rated 8/10
- Non slip grip natural rubber underside provides firm grip irrespective of the surface under the mouse pad
- The characteristics of an uncoated mouse pad surface gives a smooth controlled friction glide with added agility to all gamers
- The official gaming mouse pad of SK Gaming. As used by the SK Gaming team.
- Improved tracking performance. Microfiber surface counteracts data loss and improves sensor tracking performance.
- Greater control. Decreased friction to improve the control over your every move.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Sargas 450 SK is made of a durable microfiber cloth material with slightly more friction than coated mouse pads. The special microfiber surface counteracts data loss and improves the sensor tracking performance. The Sargas 450 SK was built with our in-house S.Q.A.T. technology which tests the data loss of the surface, many months of testing has been carried out to ensure that this cloth pad has an extremely low data loss. The underside is made of a natural rubber offering a firm grip irrespective of the surface under the mouse pad or extensive movements. The wide tracking area ensures for long sweeping movements without interruption.
Top Customer Reviews
The size - putting your keyboard on your typing surface is a wonderful luxury that you don't know you want until you do it.
The surface - The mousing surface is nice, particularly for a Mionix Mouse with Mionix Surface Quality Analyzer tool.
The shape - The front edge of my desk curves, so this mat looks nice and elegant on my desk surface.
Durability - After 6 months of (admittedly fairly heavy) use, the edge of the pad started to separate pretty severely. I turned the mat around and less than 6 months later the opposite side had started to do the same thing. A buddy of mine who sits with his forearms even with his desk surface has had this pad longer than I have and has not suffered the same deterioration, so this may only be a problem for you if your elbow is lower than your wrist when mousing, but be forewarned.
Mionix released another mouse pad called the Alioth that has sewn edges and hopefully addresses this issue.
-It's huge, this will cover your entire desk.
-The cloth is soft, and makes mice glide quite well.
-The mat handles spills like a champ (food, soda, and water are no problem if cleaned up within a minute or so).
-Over time, the top layer (the cloth) will begin to peel if you rub along the edge too much. Not really an issue, just something to keep in mind.
-For the first hour or so after taking it out of the box, it has a strong chemical spell. Just let it air out.
I've bought two of these, and would buy another. Great item, completely worth it.
This review was written at about two weeks worth of use, so I cannot give details on the products long term performance.
My first impression of the mousepad was its fairly large size in comparison to what I'm used to. The pad is cloth with a rubber base (my personal preference). The pad provides a nice friction balance when sliding my mouse, that is not too much traction and not excessively slippery.
I Really like the way it looks. The print on the bottom left is applied well and does not feel cheap.
The mouse I am using currently with this mousepad is the steeseries ikari. I had been having slight tracking issues before, most noticeably when I would make fast swipes to turn around in game. The mionix sargas alleviated the problem entirely and I have yet to notice any tracking issue.
As far as complaints go, I don't have anything to say. Considering the price tag of $15 you can't really go wrong.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A little on the thin side. I'm used to a thicker pad.
Very clean cut.
Deep black color.