- Publisher: Key Curriculum Press; 2nd edition (1978)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0913684538
- ISBN-13: 978-0913684535
- Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #927,361 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Miquon Math Lab Materials: The Green Book (Second Grade - 2nd Half) Paperback – 1978
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
For 2nd Grade, the Green Book follows the Blue Book, and is a compilation of lab sheets which teach math concepts through doing.
Specific skills covered include:
* Addition & Subtraction
* Multiplication & Division
* Equalities and Inequalities
* Place Value
* Number Lines and Functions
* Factoring & Squaring
* Length, Area, and Volume
* Series and Progressions
* Clock Arithmetic
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To understand math is different then memorizing facts for speed. It seems, with Miquon, math makes sense so they feel they can tackle anything. Later you can work on speed but let them really own the information first.
All 6 of our children have gone through all 6 of the books and loved them!