Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on June 10, 2014
I ordered this book at the urging of my 11 year old grandson. We share a love of sports and reading so this was an experience we could share and discuss. I loved it! He now has a summer reading list for this 61 year old Gigi to share!

list for me and I look forward to many lively discussions
on May 22, 2017
I loved this book! Unfortunately, my dog did too, so I had to buy a replacement copy right away.
on July 14, 2017
Excellence!
on May 11, 2013
This book was well written. I thought that Molly never gave up trying to make Josh Cameron believe that she was his daughter. It was a little sad because Josh Cameron wasn't believing Molly that she was his daughter. Also because Molly's mom Jen Parker died and she had no family left. She didn't even know that Josh Cameron was her father. She was living with her mom's friends family the Evans. Molly doesn't really like living with the Evans. The Evans are also moving to Los Angeles. So Molly is time limited to make Josh believe that she is his daughter.
on January 23, 2017
This is a great book for children who like Basketball and a bit of drama.
on December 13, 2014
Good, solid characters and a heartwarming ending. Why this has not become a network Hallmark Hall of Fame movie (story is better than most Hallmark Channel movies) is beyond me. It would be a perfect holiday family movie.
on December 2, 2014
I like almost everything about this book except for the ending. I wish the ending was more dramatic and different. I wish it was more happy in a way that made you want to keep reading. Mike Lupica cut the ending short😓
on November 24, 2016
Excellent book.well read in our library. Very popular
on March 13, 2017
on December 29, 2015
Great book. My 11 year old daughter loves Mike Lupica. Nice to read a book with a smart, strong girl as the main character.