Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 520 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 672 reviews
on January 17, 2017
AMAZING, TOTALLY NECESSARY PRODUCT if you have a baby who breaks out of swaddles easily but needs them desperately to sleep.
My 2-month old (approx. 15 lb) starting breaking out of the SwaddleMe velcro swaddles every single time we put him down, and was waking up still 2x/night, but when we tried the MB, he slept 12 hours and did so every night onward...

The only problem is that the MB doesn't come in bigger/longer sizes, so if your baby is long, they can be uncomfortable or kick one of their legs out. By the time my baby was 3 months, he was kicking his left leg out of the swaddle, and that allowed him to wriggle his arms free. He still desperately needed the swaddle to sleep, so I did my own little DIY and installed some velcro on the arm flaps (so they attach underneath his back), so even when his legs get out, his arms don't wake him up. Once he grows a little bit more, I'll probably cut a hole in the leg pouch, but until then, the velcro works great! MB really is the only way to go for babies like mine who are really strong and squirmy in their sleep.
on August 15, 2017
Before using this I'd been using the Halo Sleepsack Swaddle. My baby liked those, but he was able to get his arms free quickly no matter how tightly I wrapped him, which made it more likely for him to wake at night. The miracle blanket keeps his arms down with the arm flaps, and his body weight stops him from being able to get them free, no matter how much he wiggles.

The first night of using this he slept 8 hours. The following night he slept 7, then the next night he slept 9. After not having more than 4 hours of consecutive sleep before this, believe me when I say the miracle blanket is really a miracle. This is actually the second one I got, having received the first as a baby shower gift.

I was hesitant to use this at first because it's not as easy to wrap my baby as the halo swaddle. However, this is still a lot easier than a traditional swaddle, works a lot better, and my baby sleeps for hours more than in the halo swaddle, so it's 100% worth it.
on February 11, 2017
We swear by the miracle blanket! Our baby was sleeping 5+ hrs straight at night by 5 weeks, then we learned we weren't doing the flaps correctly and the sleep only got better. We didn't give the swaddle up until 5 months old, despite stretching the limits on the size. Some nights with our teething baby we wish we could go back to our swaddle days with the miracle blanket :)
on July 1, 2017
**UPDATE** This item has developed a hole in it near where the bottom is sewn in after a month. I wish it were made of better quality because it is a great design. These are good swaddles for the babies who can wriggle their arms out of a normal swaddle. My little one has a horrible startle reflex and needs his arms wrapped. This works great and has really improved how long he sleeps for.
on November 18, 2013
The Miracle Blanket was awesome. My daughter went through a flailing phase where she would startle in her sleep, flail her arms and hit herself in the face and then wake up screaming. Every few hours we'd be up trying to reswaddle her in a blanket, then in the SwaddleMe, then in the Sleep Sack Swaddle... everyone of them she wriggled out of and would then wake up screaming after she inevitably flailed and hit herself in the face. It was awful. Then I bought the Miracle Blanket and the child finally slept for more than 2 hours at a time (she slept for six hours straight that night, woke up for a bottle and then immediately fell back to sleep in the Blanket for another 6). She didn't even cry when I wrapped her up in it. The Miracle Blanket works better than the other swaddle systems because it has two flaps that hold down baby's arms next to her sides and then a very long swath of fabric that wraps around baby's body a few times. It seems excessive, like maybe this is a baby straight jacket, and why would I put my child in a straight jacket? But my daughter found it to be calming and comforting and it enabled her (and me!) to sleep.
on November 18, 2014
The miracle blanket is aptly named for its ability to sooth even the most colicky of babies. Before the birth of my first child a friend shipped me a Miracle Blanket from Amazon and asked me to just trust her. The blanket can seem a bit intimidating with it's origami like diagram describing how to basically create a straight-jacket for your new-born. A few weeks after my daughter was born and I was at my wits end with getting her to stay asleep I finally pulled it out and decided to give it a try. Once she was wrapped up like a little burrito baby my daughter slept soundly waking only to eat. With my second daughter I didn't waste any time and started using this as soon as she was home from the hospital. This is now my standard gift to expectant parents.
on September 11, 2014
Finally, a swaddle that our little Houdini cannot break out of! We've tried about 5 diffent types of swaddle blankets and this is the only one that keeps his arms in. He has been getting much better sleep because he doesn't spend most of his naps trying to break out of it. I will say he was able to kick his legs out a few times, but besides that this is a great product. And no noisy velcro!
on July 13, 2016
This is the best swaddle! I have tried every other swaddle there is. The Velcro, snaps, zippers, cocoons, you name it I've tried it, and between my first child and my second child they always wiggle too much in it and start fighting with it and ultimately don't sleep. I have had no problems with my daughter falling asleep in this swaddle and staying asleep. It just keeps their arms more secure and you know they can't wiggle their way out of it.
on May 23, 2017
Love this swaddle blanket!! Easy to use and the fabric is VERY breathable for hot natured babies. Only suggestion is to buy TWO so you can wash one while you use the other one. Otherwise I found I had to hand wash quickly and throw in dryer because usually my baby was ready to sleep with it before it had time to wash and dry.
on July 28, 2017
Our daughter can't move when she's inside of this swaddle. She falls asleep in no time. However, if your child has strong legs like ours does, they can kick out of these if they're not secured tight enough.