Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Miracle
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(3 star). See all 200 reviews
on March 12, 2013
I cannot stand this crap. I'm glad she had a miracle. I did not buy it for myself. It was a gift for my wife. I think she liked it, so I'm giving you her star review. As far as I know, she listened to it once and had no complaints.

If I hear that damned Celene themed Titanic song one more time, I will want to kill myself. I'm sure they will rehash it all again for Titanic II. "A voice touched by God"...you know the dance they will do. And then, of course, when computer graphics are "surprisingly" even better in 2020, there will be a special remake of Titanic I, complete with remixed Celine theme song. And disco will be back by then. It will be magical.
on September 9, 2015
Ok collection but not for sleeping.
on March 29, 2007
The CD is OK. It's Celine so you know the singing is stellar. But in terms of variety (different tempo and melodies, etc) all the songs tend to sound the same so there is never a "climax" in the arrangement.

A better lullaby CD is "A Mother's Gift" from Carnie Wilson.
on May 22, 2017
I was fairly satisfied with this CD but only moderately.
VINE VOICEon August 22, 2007
There are few songs on here that are quite lovely and serene. But to be honest, the rest are only just OK. I have added it to my collection because I love Celine and I do listen to it on occassion. Its a great album for putting you to sleep :)
on October 15, 2004
I have always been a fan of Celine, and I grew up listenning to her. I found out about 2 months ago that sometime in mid October, Celine was going to release some sort of project cd with Anne Geddes. When I found out more, I got interested. It seemed like such a special way for her thought and love for babies to be exposed.
When I bought the cd, I brought it home immediately to put it in the cd player. When I pushed play, I was somewhat pleased, but somewhat dissapointed. This cd is different from all of her others. This cd is soft with gentle melodies, and has no heart pounding or extreme energy songs. Lullaby styles make it very unique but also get somewhat repetative.

I liked her Let's Talk About Love cd the best out of all her cds I've heard. I saw someone comment on how this cd is similar to it, but I disagree. There's not much I can say except, this cd is okay... definitely worth buying, but don't pack up your other Celine cds.
on October 28, 2004
Not a lot of people can relate to this album. Celine as mature over her music and now that she is a mom, she concentrate on her child not because she feels the need to but because that's what it's her heart. My music teacher always told me that you will always play music that helps you escape or express your life depending on the circumstances, and right now celine his expressing her happiness. But she still stands
on November 29, 2005
I love Celine Dion and her music, this is an album for some hard core fans. Of course her beautiful voice saves the album alot, but there are still somes songs to give credit due when credit is needed due such as the song "Beautiful boy" and "Miracle"

This album is recommened for hard core fans,not the casual ones I personally enjoyed this album somewhat and I give it a 3.5/5 for Celine Dion.
on February 10, 2011
I like that she has sweet songs for her child but dont really love them. i love beautiful boy and come to me but the rest are ok.
on February 20, 2006
The melding of Celine's voice and the collection of songs on this CD are absolute perfection. What a terrific, appropriate, soothing gift for a new or expectant parent or grandparent. Ahhhhh.....