Miracle Coat Original Equi-Block Topical Pain Reliever for Horses, 8-Ounce
|Price:||$26.80 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Original Equiblock, our number one equine topical pain reliever sold worldwide.
- The Original Equi-Block blocks more pain decreases more inflammation, works faster lasts longer (mose horses receive up to 24 hours of pain relief)
- Requires less product and less applications to achieve desired results.
- The original Equi-Block will not scurf or blister.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Contains Capsaicin, a natural ingredient derived from chili peppers
Apply an even amount to the area of lamess 1 to 3 times daily. Circle entire joint, stifle, fetlock or hock. Trim hair only if necessary. Weat disposable gloves or wash hands thoroughly after each application
Top Customer Reviews
I don't know what they've done to it, but the color of mixture is different (it was white and now is beige), the smell is different, and it doesn't work as well as it used to. Now I know why the stores stopped carrying it: farmers need products that work; they will not continue to use something out of "brand loyalty".
I'm guessing that the bean-counters found a way to use cheaper ingredients and save themselves a penny a jar. Too bad - it used to be a good product.
aches and pains that we get by overdoing. it works better than
items we have purchased at drug stores for people pains. item
arrived quickly, well packaged, and was priced at a good price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this will burn if you use to much , just a little will go a long way ..... love itPublished 8 months ago by jtnjdavis
This is not the original formula. Used to be a creamy color now its orange. Does not get as hot as it use to. DisappointedPublished 17 months ago by Karey S. Joslyn
I thought it would be harder but it's not, I like it a lot thank you, the package was left at my door
and somebody could have walked off with it,