Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,222 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,352 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 14, 2017
$10 for 5 pounds is a good value.
My favorite all-purpose fertilizer. If I use granulated fertilizer in a drop spreader it takes 50 or more pounds & costs $20.00 per 15.5lb bag. I can do my entire lawn and flower beds with one 5lb box of miracle gro.120x80 lawn. And I don't have to worry about my dogs getting granules of nitrogen on their paws & getting sick.
review image review image review image
on July 25, 2016
Excellent product. I use it regularly on all my container plants (7-10 day intervals), less frequently on garden plants. People stop to take pictures on a regular basis.
review image review image review image review image
on May 4, 2016
Truely a Miricle. Highly recommend. I have been using this product for years and everyone says I have an amazing green thumb. This won't burn your plants and they grow like magic. Just a note: I have heard that weed killer works by causing the weed to grow itself to death. Too much fertilizer is not better. But you also need to know when a plant has a lot of flower production it needs to be fed every day, especially if it's a full sun plant like petunias.
on April 2, 2017
I use half of the smallest spoon and mix with some water to feed my orchid every other week. I've had my orchid for a little over 2 months now, and it looks great!! Very happy with this fertilizer.
on June 13, 2016
I recently took up gardening and had an OK-looking flower bed in my front yard. My plumbago plants looked healthy, but hadn't flowered. The day after using the Miracle Gro, the plants were covered in new buds. By the second day, beautiful flowers were blooming. By the third, both my plumbagos were covered in beautiful flowers.
review image
on June 11, 2013
I have read and been following all the reviews of this product so far. So far this product is working wonders on my garden, it is one of the ingredients I am using this year for a strong healthy garden. I am using this product for all my vegetables and flowers. I have 14 different varieties of corn, I have 12 different varieties of carrots, I have 94 tomato plants of different varieties, I have broccoli and I have cabbage, peppers sweat and hot, I have cabbage and herbs, peas and beans, watermelon strawberries and canalope, I have onions and a lot of other things and so far everything is growing big and strong. I am using one package a week it comes with eight packages and I mix it with water and keep it in a water sprayer. Do not dump right on plants and do not let the blue sit on the plants in powder form. us as directed will do just fine. I also used cow manuer in the ground before I planted and I make sure to water every day unless it is raining outside. But I do like this product and I do keep pictures and videos from day to day as to compare the different years to see what works and so far this product is working and doing a great job. I have very healthy plants that are bigger then even I expected.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2017
My father-in-law gave us some seedlings at the beginning of spring. We used Miracle-Gro when we transplanted the plants into our herb garden. About 2 months later, we celebrated Memorial Day at our place with a backyard BBQ. Adjacent to the BBQ pit, the herb garden can be seen. My dad-in-law and I were enjoying a beer hashing over what's new while I was flipping burgers. Dad glanced over to the herb garden and come near of dropping his beer. His mouth flew open and said, "Is that the seedlings I gave you?" I replied, "Yeap, sho nuf!" He could not believe how much the plants had grown. He begged me for my secret. I gave him one of the boxes of Miracle-Gro that I bought from Amazon (best price BTW). Since then, the herb garden had to be trimmed at least once a week and has quadruple in size after the first trim.

My wife says that I depend on Miracle-Gro too much, but when I look out at the garden and the rest of the landscape, I think I use just enough of the right amount. I have been an avid Miracle-Gro user since the hit the market years and years ago. It is a good product. BTW, my wife loves the wisterias. We bought it when it was just a tiny seedling and now it has claimed its own section of the west side of the house.
on August 18, 2016
I use this stuff all the time and get nothing but fantastic results. My tomatoes are endless and my petunias look great!
review image
on May 14, 2017
Sometimes a little chemical fertilizer is needed but I would not recommend this as the only one outdoors. Our neighbors beautiful flower gardens declined because of the buildup of salts from chemical fertilizer.
on May 18, 2017
Great for once a week feeding for veggies! I use one scoop in a gallon every week and put just a drink of it on all my plants, veggies too. My veggies do not get as much sun during the day because of a big tree, so to supplement I give them a shot of this and they're doing just GREAT in my planter box!! Has made my honeysuckles bloom faster and my star jasmine grow out of control darn near!! Instructions say different but that's how I roll with miracle grow!