Miracle-Gro MG5SET 5-Piece Ergonomic Hand Tool Set, Includes Trowel, Transplanter, Weeder, Cultivator, and Scooper (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete set of five Miracle-Gro Ergonomic Hand Tools: includes a Trowel, Transplanter, Weeder, Cultivator, and Scooper
- Ergonomic design features a patented, high performance, natural grip that minimizes hand & wrist stress while maximizing power & comfort to provides a secure grip - wet or dry
- The ultra-light polished aluminum/magnesium blades are surprisingly light and remarkably strong and have an exceptional strength to weight ratio
- Used for digging, planting, potting and weeding
- These amazing tools are so strong and durable they carry a Lifetime Guarantee, so if they ever were to break, Radius will replace them
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Color||Green & Yellow|
|Item Dimensions||5.32 x 5.51 x 14.76 inches|
|Item Weight||3.5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MG5SET|
|Shipping Weight||3.55 pounds|
Miracle-Gro garden tools from Radius Garden. The MG5SET is a 5-piece set of high quality garden hand tools including a Trowel, Transplanter, Weeder, Cultivator, and Scooper. Discover garden tools unlike any you've ever held before. The Radius Garden Natural Radius Grip garden tools were designed using the most current research into human factors and tool usage. The patent-pending, Natural Radius Grip, maximizes your power and comfort while minimizing hand and wrist stress. Traditional garden tools force you to use your hands and wrists in a way that can cause injuries. The curve of the grip matches the curve of the palm of your hand. This allows you to hold the tools with your wrist in a safe, neutral position at all angles of attack. This maximizes power and comfort while minimizing wrist and hand stress. The large grips on Radius tools allow you to hold the tool securely without exerting pressure and wasting your energy. The blades of these tools are made of a special aluminum/magnesium alloy. It weighs less than conventional die cast aluminum, but has strength similar to steel. The tools are lighter weight yet have equal or greater strength than traditional garden tools. The advanced ergonomic design should make gardening easier and more enjoyable. (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Top Customer Reviews
Finally, my reason for not giving a full 5 stars. The tools working ends up are cast which makes them really durable. The problem with most all cast tools is that they are significantly thicker than a pressed steel tool and therefore more difficult to jam into hardened dirt than a thin, pressed steel tool. The benefit of these tools over other cast midels is that the manufacture has gone to the trouble of thinning and sharpening the tool edge and their overall casting is thinner than any I have ever seen, yet still strong. Overall they are keepers and had the cultivator had a straight handle I probably would have given them a 5.