Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on July 16, 2013
Did I receive the wrong solution? All I have is an oily head of hair You cannot go out the door after applying it. Your head is sooooo oily. And you are supposed to use twice a day. Seriously!!!!!

I massage as it states and i still get oil down my face, down my neck. If it worked, i would have hair all over my neck my forehead. (and no, i am not over applying) DOES NOT ABSORB.

As, I am typing this, oil is still seeping down my face, and I applied this about an hour and a half ago. And I have a bandana on my head to try and keep the oil on the head and not all over everything else. even tried to put a band of cotton(like in the salon when dying the hair) that did not work. the cotton was soaked after a time.

i was still using this product hoping that in spite of the oily mess, there would be some hair growth. but so far, nothing.

I just understand, how the others found this product so great. that is why i am wondering, did I get the wrong merchandise? something wrong with my bottle. How does anyone use this?
on November 30, 2013
I still have to see the results on my hair, might take at lease 30 days. Will see how it works.
on December 7, 2012
Great all natural product, do as instructed, shake well before using because the shea settles in the bottom of the bottle. I would definitely buy more if, it came in a larger bottle and I didn't already have a large selection of oils in rotation. The price is great for what you are getting yet I get a larger bottle of another product of all natural oils with no fragrance as well at about the same rate. All for supporting self made businesses though!5 starts definitely. The personal touches given with the insert that is sent with the bottle makes the purchase all the more worth it.
on January 17, 2013
I found this DVD to be extremely relaxing and a pleasure to watch. It was very soothing, calming , and beautiful. I definitely enjoyed it from start to finish, and would recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question