Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Miracle Morning Companion Planner Paperback – December 19, 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 70%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has monthly overviews, on the weekly pages is has space for the to-do-list , SAVERS for each day but the time slots are half hour increments from 5 am to 11 pm which is impossible to find. It has a check list for at night for the next morning, of alarm, clothes, water, savers prep, bedtime affirmations. On the monthly pages it has pointed questions for what was accomplished or areas of growth. Honestly a regular planner doesn't come close and using one may be a way to give yourself an easy out of accountability if you are struggling with it.
It is perfect for those who want to level up in all areas of life and find the habits and systems that will keep you on the path to success. It doesnt constrain to already preset dates so if you fall behind you can pick right back up. It's brilliant! The Miracle Morning Companion Planner
1) It is not dated, HOWEVER, that means that you can start ANY day of ANY month and use this planner. Plus, if you were to stop using it, you could continue to use it at any time because of this. It’s actually a very intelligent decision for it to be undated.
2) It IS like a paperback book - but Fedex will it and spiral bind it for LESS than $10. I got it spiral bound AND had covers put on it for $8.75. Without covers it was about $5.
3) There IS a great example page on how to use this planner.
Here are the things I really like about this planner.
- Starts at 5 A.M. and goes until 11 P.M.
- Had a monthly calendar section? Including a space to track up to 4 projects you’re working on and a brainstorming section.
- Has space for prioritizing tasks
- Has a place to track SAVERS completion and nighttime ritual for morning readiness.
- Has space for 12 months of tracking
- Has 6 week sections for each month just Incase your month starts on a Saturday and ends on a Monday. Each day will have a space every month no matter what.
- Has a monthly reflection space with questions to reflect on what went well and what didn’t work how you liked it.
- Daily intention and gratitude space. It does only have space for about ONE word, maybe two.
Keep in mind.. If you’re all about frilly, colorful planners with fancy paper and fonts this may not work for you. FIt’s simple, to the point and very functional. 2018 was the first year it was released so, it can be updated in the future.
Another word of caution, it’s ONLY a planner. If you need a lot of SPACE for planning. This won’t work. It just has enough space to track what’s happening within a time frame, not explain what it is or put addresses, etc..
Very plain, black and gray printing inside - even on dream/vision board pages.
Just kind of blah. It will do the job, and has a place to track SAVERS for each day, and a reminder each night to prepare for the next day - but there are a lot of other much nicer planners out there. LOVE the Miracle Morning book and concept - just need to upgrade the planner a little!
It is a great companion to Miracle morning routine, and I really love "Ready for tomorrow" section and it's probably the only one planner which starts at 5 am :)
It depends on how and where you are planning to use this planner - the size (close to A4) is pretty large to carry around for me, however I am still experimenting if I need another paper notebook or will be good just using it at home.
Design is functional but pretty basic, as I am very visual and just adore different notebooks in soft hardcover, paper with little ornaments, etc. - this is the thing I really miss in this planner. Hopefully next version will have this and will be easy to carry around and inspire others to Miracle morning by showing it up :))
The planner is easy to follow and use with many additional no cost resources and community on line available to tap into.
My whole family has versions of the Miracle morning, It's a 2018 "family affair".
Hope you like it and hope it will engage you to commit to the life you envision for yourself!