- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Hal Elrod (July 12, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979019788
- ISBN-13: 978-0979019784
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (97 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,879 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
The Miracle Morning Journal Paperback – July 12, 2013
The 30 Best Self Help Books
This list reflects books that have saved lives and have sold millions of copies. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Pros: 1) Daily checklist for the morning S.A.V.E.R.S. routine (explained in the book's intro or you can also read the longer Miracle Morning book). This checklist gives you positive feedback every morning for completing the Miracle Morning routine.
2) A week's worth of journaling space on two pages. At first I thought I would need more space but the limited number of lines makes my writing more focused. If I had a whole blank page each day, I might not even start.
3) The extra space for the top weekly goals. This section does not have a daily grid, but I found it easy to just draw in my own so that I could make daily checkmarks beside these goals as well.
Cons: 1) Paperback binding - the book does not lay flat. A spiral binding would be much better. Next year I might take the book to Staples and have it spiral bound my self.
2) Daily inspirational quotes did not always resonate with me, but it's been an interesting challenge to alter them in such a way that I was inspired.
Overall the plusses are huge and the cons quite minor. This journal helped me get back on track for daily meditation and moving forward on my lifetime goals.