- File Size: 366 KB
- Print Length: 208 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1453892761
- Publication Date: March 19, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007MNX776
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,466,846 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1660 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- #3017 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #4763 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $12.01 (80%)
Miracle Play Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Keep the tissue box ready. The book is done tastefully. It is not graphic so you can read it without being offended even though sin does abound. I am very sensitive to that. As long as you can deal with the deep emotions of the mother of the 10-year-old, the wife of the husband who fathered this child, the 17-year-old daughter that is so upset about learning this side of her father and her 14-year-old brother that wants to meet this 10-year-old half brother he just found out about this is a good book to read. If you can't deal with the "drama" as it is drama, then I would not suggest this book to you. I really enjoyed it but it is a lot of drama.
Reese and Blake Jordan were surprised with an unexpected pregnancy fourteen years after their last child, and she was high risk because of her age and medical conditions brought on by the pregnancy. Due to the premature birth of Miracle Grace, Reese was given the opportunity to provide Miracle's placenta blood for this ten-year-old boy who needed a bone marrow transplant. Emotionally, is she willing to make that decision?
A secret from the past had brought about a fallout between Reese and Blake, which is bad enough, but it also destroyed the relationships between the parents and their children.
Lynn does an excellent job in describing the repercussions between husband and wife and their children when indiscretions are revealed. The situations are volatile and very real. The feelings of betrayal are enormous and seem insurmountable. Without the grace of God and forgiveness between family members, the marriage will crumble. Are each of the family members willing to forgive and move on?
On the other end, Whitney's distress over watching Jacob struggle with the onslaughts of leukemia a second time and the realization that the bone marrow transplant may not `take' are heart-wrenching. It's Jacob's last chance. Will Jacob recover from leukemia and continue his life with his mom and step-dad?
A few drawbacks are some typos and name mix-ups.Read more ›
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary