Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on September 19, 2017
Great. Could do without the additional tracks. Just the album as I remember it would have been fine. I usually just skip them.
on July 21, 2017
😘
on June 20, 2013
Great musical group. Very talented members. Well mixed album. Brian May is a very underated guitar player. He should be listed amoung the top ten guitarist of all time.
on July 4, 2015
This is one of my all time favorite Queen albums. It's amazing how well it was written and how well Freddie and Brian performed considering the personal crises they were both experiencing. Queen goes back to a heavier use of guitar on this album, and on the next (Innuendo) which I like. There are also great bass riffs from John Deacon.
on November 4, 2016
It's Queen..... What more can I say? It's a good album.
on November 18, 2015
I can't really say a lot since Freddie Mercury is likely my favorite singer of all time and Queen is my favorite band. Thus, I am collecting albums that I have not previously had and this was one of them. I like all of the songs, some more than others, of course. But, irregardless of the song, it is Freddie who captures me every single time.
on August 30, 2016
very nice, thanks.
on July 20, 2016
all good
on June 6, 2014
I enjoyed the 1991 remastered album of the miracle and this one is a great one to get if you like the 2004 remastered one.
on November 21, 2015