Miraclebody by Miraclesuit Women's Skinny Minnie Denim Jean, Black, 14
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Cotton/lycra spandex
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, iron at low temperature if necessary
- Miraclebody's unique control panel discretely holds and firms the tummy for a smooth finish
- Classic 5 pocket samantha bootcut jean balances out the hips, embroidered back pockets for an added touch of subtle detail
Customers also shopped for
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Proudly made in the usa with our carefully crafted blend of cotton and lycra spandex premium denim
- Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 9.5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- ASIN: B004ECG036
- Item model number: 4207CC10
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 12, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The description does not include an inseam (as of Sept 2013) so I'll venture a guess for those who need to know: I think it's a 32. I'm 5'10" and the pant is just barely long enough (I usually need a 34). If these jeans shrink at all they'll be relegated to the pile of jeans in my closet that can only be worn tucked into boots.
DO NOT WASH THESE JEANS EVERY TIME YOU WEAR THEM. Maybe that's why people are complaining about the sagginess? Like any more premium denim, you just shouldn't wash these frequently -- it decreases the life of jean, ruins the wash, and alters the fit.
The "slimming panel" is pretty obvious -- it's the paisley material across the inside front of the pant. I do really appreciate that they are higher-waisted (holds in the tummy) and that the calves are a bit bigger. Great skinny jean for a woman with curves (as in a smaller waist, bigger butt and thighs).
For reference, I'm a size 12 on the bottom, but bought these in a 10.