- Save 3% on Miraclekoo 36 Color Rainbow Finger Painting Craft Ink Pads when you purchase 1 or more Miraclekoo Craft Ink Pad Stamps Partner Rainbow Set of 6 offered by Miraclekoo. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on Miraclekoo Craft Ink Pad Stamps Partner Set of 12 DIY Assorted Color when you purchase 1 or more Miraclekoo Craft Ink Pad Stamps Partner Rainbow Set of 6 offered by Miraclekoo. Enter code BF7K6V36 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Miraclekoo Craft Ink Pad Stamps Partner Rainbow Set of 6 DIY Multicolor Craft Stamp Pad 24 Colors-pink,yellow,purple,coffee,green,blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- For use on paper, wood or fabric. These are excellent for many different kinds of projects, and especially those scrap-booking ones!
- Color for selection:Pink,Yellow,Purple,Coffee,Green,Blue ;Each ink pad has four different colors
- Size: Approximately 3”x2”
- Wide range of rainbow colors you don't usually get anywhere else.Perfect for card making or other craftworks.
- Let your child use these alone with no worry, as the ink is very easy to clean off from skin.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Some Don't See The World Unless They See It In Ink! A Beautiful Array of Rainbow Colour For A Wide Range of Tasks. - Variations of each colour are contained within each pad
Excellent for Arts and Craft Projects. Get the kids creating works of art!
Great for card making and using little stamps to accent things.
Color for selection:Pink,Yellow,Purple,Coffee,Green,Blue
Package include:6x Multi-Color Ink Pads
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
The shading from one end of the ink to the other looks more extreme when looking at the pad. Once you ink a stamp and put it on paper it's actually more subtle than I expected - nice though.