Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 31, 2015
Amazing! It's like a "how to" on every page or two on exactly what the whole title says. What I love most about this book is that it feels like the author is right there with you, like you have a coach through the words if that makes any sense, a strong and kind coach. Each technique takes like 1-3 minutes to do. I have dog eared many tenchniques to come back to when I need to. Some of them I have tried, and I was elated that they really worked. It blew my mind. It's so refeshing to have a book that actually shows a person what to do for real relief. Its more like a reference book, but for specific recipies for modern day ailments that literaly take 1-3 minutes to do and actually work. It's awesome!
on June 12, 2014
A lot of the ideas and thoughts are a repeat of Marianne Williamson's "A Course of Miracles". If you like this information I would suggest purchasing her books as they are much better. Some of the information was so basic and obvious, I could have written it. Also, the request to tweet at the end of chapters was annoying as I felt like I was asked to promote her book on her behalf.
33 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 15, 2017
I love this book. As someone that went through a painful divorce and trying to raise two small children while working full time, there's enough stress in the world. When I truly put the meditations shown here to work they definitely Helped me move things in a positive direction and stop focusing on the negative.
on April 9, 2018
Inspiration from countless spiritual teachings and thought leaders. The 108 simple techniques are designed so that one can experience daily miracles. Truly life-changing tools for less stress and more flow which will help you find your true purpose. Karen Briscoe, author "5 Minute Success" series.
on April 5, 2018
I have bought 3 of these books, for friends and family! I allow miracles to occur naturally! Its all about the return to love. we all fall off into the darkness of our minds but how quickly can you come back! this Book has so many lovely beautiful practices in allowing love to return and awareness of that shift...Its just beautiful ...xooxox Candice
on December 15, 2016
Easy to read and great for daily exercises. I felt like it was a bit repetitive at times and referenced Kundalini too much. The overall information is extremely helpful and thoughtful.
on March 19, 2018
Gabby helped me after I lost my son to drugs- the lowest point in my life. I didn’t know what my life was for anymore. She was the only one that “ knew” and helped me thru. Thank you Gabby. You are young but so enlightened
on September 17, 2016
This book has changed my life. That sounds so cliche I know but the lessons are quick and to the point without losing substance. Great book. Can't wait for her next one.
on February 20, 2018
I love the life-changing tools stress! Who doesn't need that??
on January 10, 2018