Miracol Hydration Backpack with 2L Water Bladder - Thermal Insulation Pack Keeps Liquid Cool up to 4 Hours – Multiple Storage Compartment– Best Outdoor Gear for Skiing, Running, Hiking, Cycling
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THERMAL INSULATION: Miracol Hydration Backpack keeps your fluids cool with the inside thermal insulation that lasts up to a duration of 4 hours. This is no doubt the best hydration pack for running, hiking, cycling, or biking.
- HIGHLY DURABLE and LIGHTWEIGHT: This hydration pack features military-grade durability which will keep the content of your backpack safe while it weights only 1 pound, definitely won't burden you in outdoors.
- MULTIPLE STORAGE COMPARTMENT: This tactical hydration backpack has multiple pockets that give you all the space you need to store your various necessities. Whether it’s an extra sweater, your cell phone or your keys as well, the differently sized pockets will suit all your storage needs perfectly as required.
- REPLACEABLE 2L (68oz.) BLADDER: Comes with a built-in 2L bladder that will allow you to carry your water conveniently. The high quality bladder is made using EVA material and it's BPA-free and FDA-approved, and with an extra-wide diameter of 3. 1 inches screw cap, which makes for easy pouring of water and putting ice inside.
- PERFECT OUTDOOR GEAR: The adjustable shoulder/chest straps are comfortable and breathable. The Miracol hydration backpack is a great companion built for multipurpose activities. Best value on Amazon backed by a 100% Money back guarantee with no question. Click Add to Cart now!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||1.2 x 11 x 17.3 inches|
|Item Display Weight||24.7 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||1.45 pounds|
YOUR PERFECT ADVENTURE BUDDY
Attend to your hydration needs with style
Do you love spending your weekends extreme sporting on the trails or just a long hike on your favorite hills? Then, our 2L hydration backpack is just what you need. Supplying you with cold water for a minimum of 4 hours, our thermal-insulated backpacks are the perfect solution for all your hydration needs. Flaunting the latest sporty looks, our backpack will make sure you enjoy to the fullest, all while taking a cool sip. And, we also made it easy to replace the hydration bladder if you need.
Overloaded with advantages
Adventure always demands more. We thus decided to supply you with ample storage and cool options. The array of secured pockets placed on the sides and multiple pocket slots on the front, lets you keep all your essentials within easy reach. Love music while on the run? An opening for earphone was all you needed, and we incorporated that too. Our hydration backpack is durable, lightweight and offers you the ultimate comfort with the breathable mesh pad on the back. Adjust for the perfect fittings with the easily adjustable straps and you are ready to go.
Reasons that make Miracol Hydration backpack, a top choice:
- Big 2L water bladder takes care of your hydration needs.
- Fit your backpack perfectly with the adjustable straps.
- Breathable mesh pads on the back to enhance comfort to the fullest.
- Thermal insulation keeps water cool for 4 hours at minimum.
- Plenty of secure pockets for easy access to all the essentials.
Stay hydrated in style while you enjoy your weekend outdoor sport. Click 'Add to Cart button' now to experience this ultra comfortable, all-in-one hydration backpack.
Top customer reviews
1. Even after washing it the bladder bag and the straw it still had a sweet chemical taste to it.
2. After two attempts of washing it, it begin to taste alittle better but the water only stayed cool for maybe two hour ( this was a very hot day when this happened. 94 degrees to be exact.)
3. By the fifth day the bag begin to leak and there is no obvious reason as to why.
I am a horticulture Assistant who work primarily out door in meadows 4 acres long and mostly 50 to 80 feet wide. I am also currently pregnant which is why I was in need of a backpack the can hold my snack, lunch and help me keep up with my water intake ( this product did not provide me with what was advertised.) I am really in need of a bag that can provide what I mentioned previously in order to keep up with my work without the worrying about the problems I had mention. Please take caution when trying this product and keep in mind it is cheap for a reason.
I'm 5'7, 135 lb. and the backpack can be adjusted to fit comfortably. It goes on and comes off easily. The chest strap has elastic, a nice feature. Unfortunately, as mentioned by another reviewer, smaller-sized wearers can end up with long, loose straps from the waist belt. Each of my straps hangs about 14" below the buckle. The chest straps each have about 9" of excess length on me. Obviously, someone taller and wider will have far less excess strap length. I wish the pack had provisions for holding the excess, particularly at the waist.
The 2 zippered compartments on the waist strap are accessible but rather small, maybe good for a granola bar, ID or credit card. If you have reasonable dexterity, you can reach into the net pocket on the outside of the pack for a larger snack, phone or small camera without taking the backpack off. Not so for the larger, zippered compartment.
My pack has not leaked as I've tested it about half full with ice and water. The weight isn't burdensome, as it seems to be well distributed. However, the claim of 4 hours' insulation is unrealistic. If the backpack was tested for this, it must have been sitting somewhere shady with ambient temperature below 55 degrees or so. The backpack feels very cold on my back, as well as on the bottom of the pack. This might feel good if it's hot outside, but it won't keep the water cool for very long that way! Plus the tubing isn't insulated at all...so a very long sip would be required before the cool water came out.
Overall, this appears to be a well-designed, usable hydration pack that is missing a few things I'd love to see: a bit more accessible storage in the waist strap, better insulation for the bladder, and a way to secure the loose waist straps. But for the price, it's not bad.
First the pouch did start to leak, but the company offered to replace the pouch when this did happen (direct message). I was able to resolve myself by other means,but I also realized that condensation build up made the leak appear much worse. After putting water in, wait a few minutes and wipe the bag down to keep your back dryer. Why dryer*? Because you'll probably sweat in the same spot anyway as you have a backpack on..
I haven't got the chemical taste completely out yet, but that's just because the hose is a pain to clean without the kit.
The water in the pouch jumps around in the bag when jogging, I'm thinking a hand towel wrapped around should reduce how much I notice that.
I would buy it again..if for some reason I needed another. I would not recommend it however, not knowing how someone else might adapt to the little things.