Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Mirari Pop! Pop! Piano Toy
|You Save:||$1.30 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Press the keys to hear a sound and see a star pop up!
- 2 sound modes: musical notes and silly sounds!
- Stars shoot up and over as children play with the piano
- For ages 12 months+
- Includes 3 replaceable AA batteries
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Mirari Pop! Pop! Piano
When children press a key on the piano, they not only hear a sound, they see a star pop up! The clear arch guides the shooting stars onto a different pipe so when another note is played, they’ll pop some more. Flip the switch to go from piano tones to hearing fun sound effects when the keys are pressed.
Mirari Embodies Classic Play with Innovation
Musical play has been a favorite of children (and parents) for years. The satisfaction of the cause and effect of banging, shaking or tapping a toy and hearing the musical response is a delight for young children. Pop! Pop! Piano offers real musical play, but Mirari added a fun and unique feature that will surprise and delight children. When a key is pressed, the star in the coordinating tube will pop up and soar inside the arch. It's a colorful visual to go with the music!
Not Just Music, But Silly Sounds, Too
Simply switch the mode and when children press the keys they'll hear silly sounds instead of piano tunes. Sounds such as giggles, horns and boings and swoops make for a fun playing experience. Switch back and forth to refresh the fun.
Pop! Pop! Piano measures 9 inch x 11 inch x 5.75 inch, and includes three 1.5 volt 'AA' replaceable batteries.
A Fun Developmental Tool
- Cognitive Learning (understanding the cause & effect relationship)
- Sensory Development (exploring with hands and eyes, experiencing bright colors and sounds)
- Emotional Development (exploring self-expression through musical play)
Pop Pop Piano is an Award-Winning Toddler Toy
TOTY Award finalist, Mom’s Choice Award winner, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) Silver Award winner.
So much joy
Mirari's innovative piano features six functioning keys and stars that pop up when the keys are tapped to keep children engaged, but we made sure there are no unnecessary features to overwhelm children and take away from the joy and wonder of play.
Enjoy all of the toys in the Mirari line!
Mirari has a whole line of toys for infants and toddlers! Do you have them all? Look for them all on Amazon!
|Mirari Roll & Return Ball||Mirari myPhone||Mirari myPad Touch||Mirari ABC Flip Flop Blocks|
|The Wonder of Play||Roll it, and watch it come back!||Lights and sounds; plus use the remote to make it ring and play personalized message!||A touchscreen toy tablet with lights and sounds!||Characters inside the alphabet blocks wiggle and jiggle like magic!|
|Developmental Benefits||Gross Motor Skills, Fine Motor Skills, Cognitive Learning||Cognitive Learning, Sensory Development, Imagination||Cognitive Learning, Sensory Development, Imagination||Fine Motor Skills, Sensory Development, Cognitive Learning|
When children press a key on the piano, they not only hear a sound, they see a star pop up! The clear dome guides the shooting stars onto a different pipe so when another note is played, they’ll pop some more! Flip the switch to go from piano tones to hearing fun sound effects when the keys are pressed. Pop! Pop! Piano measures 9" x 11" x 5-3/4". For ages 12 months and up. Includes 3 AA batteries.
From the Manufacturer
Giving children stimulating, quality toys at a young age provides them with the tools they need to grow, thrive and learn. Through play, children explore their world and experience wonder and fulfillment, opening a world of possibilities. Knowing this, we created a line of preschool toys named Mirari, from the Latin word "wonder". Our toys embody classic play in an innovative way, without any unnecessary or overwhelming features, to entertain and engage children. Play should be pure in its experience, without added features that merely distract and detract from the magic of play. The Mirari brand of toys embraces this, bringing joy to children and families, because we believe that a world of wonder begins with playful discoveries.
Compare to similar items
This item Mirari Pop! Pop! Piano Toy
Boikido Wooden Building Blocks - 30 Pieces B000VX8QWK
LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano B00804BDE0
Baby Einstein Discover and Play Piano B007Z0JBM6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.58||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||5.7 x 10.25 x 6 in||10.3 x 16.5 x 12.5 in||12.04 x 5.49 x 7.01 in||72.5 x 9 x 2.25 in|
Top Customer Reviews
1. The clear plastic area is cloudy/opaque in areas so looks dirty/cheap. Should have been perfectly clear.
2. The noise when pressing keys to pop jacks is loud enough... so the music notes are set even louder... so the toy is overall louder than it should be and no there is no volume adjustment. The noise from popping the jacks drowns out the music so not pleasant.
3. You have to push the keys pretty hard to get a good jump... and no the jacks do not jump as far or as curved as shown in the image without really hitting the keys hard enough and thus potentially going to hurt them. My 9 month old son was disappointed with the tiny jumps he produced.
4. The silly sounds were annoying, too long for some, and too loud.
5. The keyboard appears fragile and one key slightly bent upward on arrival.
6. Nothing like a real piano because can only makes the noise of 1 note at a time, not a full scale so hard to play a tune, and the keys do not always play the note the first time they are hit like they need a pause to reset or something.
7. The piano part stopped working after a drop. I opened the inside and a wire that was barely held in place with solder had popped off. This was not something I could fix. Now in the off position the piano makes the loud silly non-musical noises. The piano is being thrown out.
Overall, I wish I did not buy the product and just got a small electronic piano instead.
❖ This toy certainly appeals to a variety of senses. It's visually chaotic with colors moving all over the place. It's noisy. And it's tactile with the piano keys. All in all I think it's a great stimulus toy for a small child. My kid is mesmerized by it.
❖ I don't find that the clear plastic lid pops up easily. That's a big complaint from other reviewer. Maybe it gets looser over time. But after a few days of getting played with it seems to stay in place just fine. It doesn't really NEED to come off unless one of the star balls gets stuck in a tube I guess. (That hasn't happened to me) so if the lid falling off was a problem you could just glue it in place.
❖ Most importantly it's a hit with my 1 year old. He mashes a button and a colorful ball bounces up. It's great for letting him learn reaction to actions. And he laughs like nobodies' business every time he does it. So that's a winner just for that.
❖ There is a worry that the stars/balls inside are a choking hazard. I don't see it. They aren't super small. I couldn't choke on one if I tried and I have a lot bigger mouth and throat than my kid does. I let my 1 year old play with this and I'm not even remotely worried about it being a choking hazard. And I have a thing about baby safety...I'm in favor of it. Could a kid get one all the way in his mouth? Yes. Could he choke on it? No.
❖ It loses 1 star because the switch on the bottom that selects between piano sounds and silly sounds doesn't work well. Sometimes it switches the sounds, sometimes it doesn't.