Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on September 12, 2017
WARNING: This is NOT HOOK & LOOP attachment. Ordered 2 different grits, one came hook & Loop, this one did not. I didn't recognize this until (4 days) after the return window closed. Very frustrating!
on March 28, 2013
I do restorations and have used many different sandpaper manufactures. I go through a lot of sandpaper grits. This fits my five-hole Porter Cable sander and vac-system that I have used for the past 20 years.

To bring out the beauty in any woodworking project requires caressing with sandpaper. I highly recommend Mirka adhesive sanding disks to woodworkers and painters.

My personal recommendation: if you use your sander every day, stay away from hook and loop sanders (or change the pads). The pads wear out so fast. I thought that they were defective when I first bought them. I tried to return them after a few weeks of sanding since my adhesive pads lasted for years.
on July 23, 2014
I've used better abrasives as far as long lasting durability such as norton and 3m which cost a lot more. But these have been consistent and very cost effective. I use them for grits 80, 100 and 120 - after that I switch to a pad sander for a run over at 120 and then 150 and then hand sand to 180 or 220 or finer depending on the wood and the piece. These have been decent so I suspect I'd buy again.
on November 29, 2011
I use these sanding disks on a regular basis. What I like about Mirka is that it works well and I rarely notice the grit being clogged the way it does with other sand papers. I mostly use it on hardwood veneer and and fir plywood.

It sticks to the sander well and peels off nicely when I need to change to a fresh disk. Also,in the box I use all the disks are stacked one-on-top-of-another and they don't stick together. So there is no need for protective paper which has to be peeled off and then creates its own mess.
2 helpful votes
on February 21, 2017
i wanted hook and loop 220 grit but got adhesive back. wasnt happy
on October 16, 2015
Good item, would like plastic separation between each disc, if you use a lot of them then the adhesive won't stick to sanded side unless they sit around for a while.
on October 1, 2012
I am very pleased with the quality of these sanding disks. They are long lasting. They fit the dust hole pattern on my Porter Cable sander perfectly and have just enough adhesive to stay in place, but remove easily. Just to note, each disk does not have a removable backing. This isn't a problem for me. Just keep the new discs in the box and remove one at a time as needed.
on August 6, 2016
very strong disks did not change as often as other brands
on December 3, 2016
great
on June 19, 2016
Great product
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.