Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mirror Mirror...Am I Beautiful?: Looking Deeper to Find Your True Beauty Paperback – November 12, 2008
Customers who bought this item also bought
Shelley Hitz knows just what to say to today's teens. She hits on all the vital issues they deal with on a regular basis. She has the answer to these issues and shares in such a personal way that challenges one to examine their heart and do something about it.
-- Debbi Witt, Co-Founder/Associate Director of Teen Quest (teenquest.org)
From the Author
A Book I Wrote to Inspire Teen Girls...
- Get Answers to issues you face everyday
- Written with Openness, vulnerability and transparency as I share from my life
- Real Stories from real girls with struggles just like you
- Practical Tips you can apply immediately to your fashion choices
- Free Bible Study Guide - read the book with a group of friends
- Easy-to-Read, a powerful guide for teen girls with chapter that are short & to the point
- Tackle Difficult Topics with clarity and ease using a Biblical perspective
- Share Your Thoughts online with girls around the world
- Develop a Deeper Relationship with God and others in your life
- Makes a Great Gift for your non-Christian family & friends
...This Book Could Change Your Life!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shelley covers such varied topics as: self esteem, body image, a father's love, dating, flirting, emotional virginity, technical virginity, how far is too far, the differences between guys and girls, sexual abuse, broken hearts, the correlation between premarital sex and depression, and dressing modestly, to name a few. She does this in a current and straightforward way that is also tender and gentle, and each one of the points she speaks to is supported with biblical references.
I highly recommend it to young teens and to youth pastors and mentors who work with teenage girls. With teaching resources available as well, this book can easily be used as a group study.
** Please note: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
This book talks about practical modesty, self-esteem issues, and so much more.
It really helped me, and will help me many more times in the future, as I refer back to the pages full of advice and encauragement.
Thank you for the great book!!!