Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 295 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 317 reviews
on July 22, 2013
I just recieved this watch a couple of hours ago. My inital impression was that this was a solid watch, prefect for the price range. The strap is made of some form of plastic but seems strong and sturdy. The watch itself has a white face with black trim on the side (different from the picture). It came without directions but after you fiddle around with the buttons for about 30 seconds you can find out how to adjust the time and date if neccessary. The watch looks stylish and the black and white goes with a lot of my clothes so i'm happy with that. It looks durable enough to me. A few bad things about this watch is that in direct sunlight it's basically just a mirror so if you're looking at this watch for outside use forget about it. Even in shade it's still hard to see, major con there. Side note: i wish they allowed you to choose the color of the digits, personally i would prefer blue over the red. Another con is that they never told you if the watch is water proof. It doesn't look water proof and i wouldn't expect a less than $5 watch to be but what if it is? I'm not sure and i don't want to test it so i'm just being careful and not getting it wet. Another con is that you have to have both hands free to get the time which isn't too big of a deal, but still. Another small con is that the face if the watch is really prone to being imprinted on, so if you accidentally run a finger on it then it leaves a finger print just a small con. Other than that the watch so far has been great. I fits on all size wrists even small ones (like mine). It would have been a 5 star watch if it was easier to see in sunlight. Over all it is a great watch and i reccomend it to everyone. Again i've only had it a few hours and will edit this review if something changes. If you've read this far consider hitting that helpful button for me, thanks.
Edited 6/24/13: after having this watch for a few days i have found a few things i would like to add. The watch is basically just a mirror when you're outside in direct sunlight however i found that if you turn your back to the sun then move your watch hand close to your chest (where your shadow is) then click the button it is a lot easier to see the time. I have also found that when you wash your hands with the watch on water can and will get stuck underneath the band of the watch, im not positive but i think the plastic that the band is made out of doesn't allow for the water to dry well. Therefore if you get water underneath the band you might have to take the watch off and dry underneath the band before putting the watch back on. Personally i just take off the watch before washing my hands to avoid the hassel. That is all i have to add at the moment, the watch has been great. I hope i helped.
on December 29, 2014
When I got this watch I was expecting something good but what came was the complete opposite. The band feels very cheap and there is no holes the put the thing through. So you have to make a whole and it just makes the band look even worse. Then the watch itself just stops working. When you set the time everything is good for a while. Come back in a couple of hours the time is set off by hours and it does this automatically. So all together I just stopped using this watch for the time and I just use it for the mirror. lol. People come up to me asking to see the watch and they ask if it's touch screen and stuff. I even got a couple of people asking me if it was the apple watch. Which is pretty funny, because the watch didn't even come out yet and it doesn't even look like the apple watch but it's whatever. So all together don't get this watch. It will be a waste of your money, wait I take that back, it wont be a waste of your money because it's very cheap going for under 10 dollars. So I guess you get what you pay for.
on November 9, 2015
I bought this watch thinking it would look stylish and be functional, that's all. So, by those expectations, it was a good watch to purchase. The main problem I ran into, and it's a pretty big one, is that the glass used on the watch face isn't very strong. I purchased one and it broke so I bought another one and it broke. Neither of these were major impacts. (Also, it takes like a month or two to arrive)
on February 22, 2015
I am really upset because when i received this product i notice that the mirror is broken. DON'T BUY IT
review image
on August 6, 2015
Terrible watch. No instructions. The band didn't have holes so I couldn't wear it. After holding it I didn't want to anyway.
on July 9, 2013
PROS: Lots of people thought the watch looked really slick. It's shiny surface was eye-catching, and several people confused it for a smart watch. My cat loved to chase the reflection on the wall. Cat toy and watch for the price of one = score!

CONS: It was impossible to tell the time unless you had both hands free as you needed to "wake up" the watch by pressing a button. The outside edges of the watch were not chrome, but painted black. This was fine, until the paint started to peel off after about a week. Eventually I had to remove what was left with my finger nails and a razor blade. The watch lost about 4 minutes a day. Eventually the band broke after a couple of months.

Bottom line: Wear this watch more for style than for time keeping,
on June 25, 2014
I like the look of the watch obviously since I bought it. When I received it came with no instructions or owners manually to help you set the watch up. I found the 4 buttons to be confusing because it seems that some have the same functions. I got to the point where I was able to set the time but I did not like the fact that the watch goes blank in seconds which means you always have to press one of the buttons to see the time. I find this inconvenient because I work with my hands and I'm on a schedule. Plus with this u have to be sure that u press the correct button or you'll change the time....
on August 24, 2014
The watch itself looks fabulous. It looks exactly like the picture. The rubber looks sturdy enough. One things is you need the opposite hand of the hand with the watch in order to press the button and see the time. The watch only shows the time when you press the side buttons on the left for 3 seconds. Which is good because it saves the batteries life. But if you touch the face of the screen the fingerprint will stay there. Unless you clean it. It's a nice watch exept it takes quite a while for it to arrive. If you have patience to wait for it. It's a nice watch I love it and you should get it. And plus free shipping.
on June 10, 2015
Chrome finish is amazing. Seems to add a bit of weight to the watch, in a positive way. Overall, still not a heavy watch. The finish gives the watch a more premium look verses the plastic finish on other versions of the same watch. Would highly recommend it for its price point. Seems to ship from China so it may take up to 3 weeks to arrive. But well worth the wait because of the price and product quality.
on September 26, 2013
I honestly only bought this watch as a piece for a Halloween costume, in which it works very well. However, I could not imagine using this as an everyday watch, since it is incredibly cheap and barely works. I set up the time and everything, but within a few hours it died, then temporarily came back and reset the time. I don't even want to attempt to fix it, since I don't wear it. I just used it for parts for a bigger piece.

Please, save your money and buy a better watch if that's what you need. This is just a cheap piece of junk.