- File Size: 2371 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Publication Date: October 1, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M0BYQXK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #758,722 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
The Mirror In My Dorm Room (A Time Travel Story) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It's a short read so you will get through it quickly, but like another reviewer stated, it was repetitive and I was annoyed that every detail was added in, even if it wasn't necessary. Every action and conversation should always add to the story, but in this case it was all filler. Rather than saying, "I stopped by the coffee shop on my way to class and ran into a friend on the way there. We caught up a bit, ordered our coffee, and then left for class," the author chose to write out the entire conversation they had. It was all very unnecessary and annoying for me.
The plot was interesting enough for me to finish the book, especially since it was so short, but I would not recommend this book unless you're reading it for free.
I took this book because it was a short story and it was time travel. I love reading both so it was right up my alley. This book had a good story to tell, but the writing itself lacked. The problems in Grammar, punctuation, and repetitiveness all really hurt this story. It seemed like most of the story was just repeating phrases so as to fill space. It probably would have been half the length if all the extra things were taken out.
Honestly, the story of time travel was a good tale, I just wished the story was written better.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel