- Series: Suny Series, Sexual Behavior
- Paperback: 468 pages
- Publisher: SUNY Press (December 1, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887061249
- ISBN-13: 978-0887061240
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,263,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mirror, Mirror: The Importance of Looks in Everyday Life (Suny Series, Sexual Behavior) Paperback – December 1, 1985
About the Author
Elaine Hatfield, Professor of Psychology at the University of Hawaii, is the most frequently quoted social psychologist in the world.
Susan Sprecher is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Illinois State University.