Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 164 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 181 reviews
on September 1, 2012
the screen was very hard to see through the mirror protector. trying to see the screen outside in the sunlight was near impossible. I will scratch my phone with a peice of sandpaper before ever use another one of these screen protectors.
on April 10, 2014
I tried this screen protector just few minutes and remove it, changing to better one. It's too opaque and not enough transparent, your screen colors are going very dim. At the same time, it's blinking to much, mirroring all the sun light. Very useless junk stuff, Waste of money and time for it.
on September 3, 2013
Doesn't stay this shiny and mirror-y for long --- collects fingerprints and dust VERY easily, as you may imagine. Also, very hard to see outside, or if you're sitting directly under a light. Should have considered this before buying. If you live/work/use your phone in a cave or basement on a regular basis, or use your phone for a mirror more than for a phone, then yeah, it's probably a good idea. Not good if you like to be outside.
on November 15, 2013
The product itself is not terrible. It is exactly what I wanted, a mirrored screen protector, but it does not got the htc one x. At all. I personally will not get a mirrored screen protector because just holding it up to my phone, I did not like my eyes struggling to see my screen. You brain has to learn to differentiate between the reflection you see and the screen you are trying to look at ...quite annoying.
on October 30, 2012
The size of the protector does not BEGIN to cover the actual screen. It looks to be a protecter for a smaller sized HTC phone that they decided to just call a protector for the One X because it's the popular HTC phone of the day. I'm filing a complaint, this was blatant misrepresentation.
on November 7, 2013
Does not fit the my phone at all, about 3/4" to long and 1/2 to narrow. Regardless of where you are looking at it there is a mirror look that never goes away. Even looking at it from the side you can still see the phone's screen just as well as from looking straight on.
Unless you are looking to make it very hard to read your screen for yourself, stay away.
on October 20, 2013
When I put on the protector, it accidentally went on perfectly and fell right into place with only two small bubbles that I was easily able to push out with my finger. Having applied other screen protectors on other phones, that's always been a pain. The mirror does make all the fingerprints quite visible, be forewarned. But it's really great otherwise!
on February 15, 2015
Ok
on January 31, 2013
I read the reviews before buying it and i was confused but i went with it. I dont regret it but I dont recommend this either. The screen protector is not wide enough and it does scratch easily but if you REALLY need a screen protector this will do for a while. I hate the fact that the mirror does not let you see anything in the presence of sunlight and it does make everything rainbow-ish.
on March 28, 2013
I still havent received my item. I have been waiting i think since february for my screen protectors and they havent came yet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.