Mirror Like Screen Protector Shield for Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 Cell Phone
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Makes your Storm 9530 9500 screen look like a mirror when the screen is shut off
- When the screen is activated, the screen contents appear like normal
- Storm 9530 9500 Mirror Screen protector shield prevents your cell phone screen scratches
- Easy to apply with no bubbles
- Comes with 1 piece for front side only
Top Customer Reviews
1. Application: Extremely easy with no bubbles.
2. Screen Protection: Excellent. The protector is more rigid than some of the other flimsy, almost saran wrap like, protectors I have used previously.
3. Aesthetics: A selling point for this protector is its mirror shine surface when the phone's screen shuts off. When I first applied the protector it was truly mirror like. However, after I used the phone for a few days I began to notice that when the screen powers down, the mirror surface was now covered with a montage of my fingerprints, giving the phone a filthy look.
4. Visibility: The protector, probably due to its properties that produces the mirror like surface, creates a distracting bluish green color when not viewed straight on. The slightest tilt, up or down, left of right, causes the problem. This can be annoying, since the Storm has such a great screen resolution.
5. Cost: Inexpensive.
If I could drop this down a star and 1/2 I would. This cover is very hard to see in the day light and if you wear Polarized Sunglasses forget trying to view the screen.
The ONLY bad thing compared to the regular shields is that When You touch or scroll on it. the Oils from your fingers stick to it & dirty it Fast?
The regular type do Not get that way?
They are not easy to clean even with the Thin cloth they come with? the cloth should be a little thicker?
I use a little ENDUST for Electronics if i'm Home or find a Napkin that is soft or Tissue
otherwise I Like them for the Mirror Effect that hides the Screen till You Click on it.
Plus, this thing looks disgusting as soon as you start touching it. I fancy myself an avid hand-washer, but the fingermarks left on this screen after I used it made me feel icky. I carried a screen wipe with me at all times, but the wipe just moved the oil around on the screen which led to streaks of grease across the mirror. It was gross. Please pass on this.
According to information from the seller, purchases less than $ 30.00 do not have a label to track the product through the carrier.
For now, I have no information about this purchase.
I've had this problem with a purchase I made on 08 January 2011. First I was informed that there was an error in the direction of Trans Express, it was confirmed and to track the product, I was told had not come to their warehouses.
I'm not satisfied in this case with the purchase, because no one gives a satisfactory and responsible.
I suggest the invisibleSHIELD by Zagg it goes on clean is is transparent. If you want the mirror finish go with this one.
Is the screen reflective when screen dark, yes...
Small tint of blue-ish color when using, but works perfectly..
Read reviews, knew what to expect, very satisfied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's nice, double as a mirror. It was very cheap or should I say affordable. It came sooner than expected
Thanks. I would buy again.
excellent meets my expectations, not that great, do not hesitate to buy this product. Product quality is very good, byePublished on November 16, 2012 by Angel Luis Gonzalez Olivero
Ok but i thought it would act as a privacy screen too but its just a really shiny screen protector its really thick so it will protect your screenPublished on September 14, 2011 by teejay