Adult Swim Goggles Mirrored Anti Fog UV Protection Waterproof With Free Case and Ear Plugs For Swimming, Quick Adjusting Silicone Head Strap Flexible Nose Bridge Tinted Lenses Comfortable For Men Women Youth
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent Anti Fog Effect
- Material: PC(Lens)+SILICONE
- Ergonomic Silicone Design
- Newly Developed Strap Adjuster, Comfortable And Secure Fitting Of The Goggles
- Package include: 1 pair of Swimming Goggles, 1 x Goggles Box, 1 x Ear Plugs, 1 x Nose Clip
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Don't touch the lenses by hand or hard materals.
2. Before use, adjust the nose-belt and band for water proof and comfortable wear.
3. To enhancethe anti fog effect, dip the lenses in clear water for a few seconds before use.
4. After use, clean it in clear water and keep it in a cool place.
5. Don't dive it in the deep water, as it can cause painful pressure on your eyes.
6. Please keep the lenses clean, away from the dust and oil.
7. After 20-30 minutes, Please change of air in order to prevent fog.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Here are my ratings:
♦ Comfort: 5/5 - It was a perfect size for me, right out of the box
♦ Extras: 5/5 - I didn't realize, when I ordered, that I'd also be receiving a carrying case AND earplugs! I don't use earplugs while swimming, usually, so they'll find their purpose elsewhere. The carrying case is EXTREMELY useful. The last 2 mirrored goggles I purchased (from a department store) got terrible scratched up terribly fast. I'm quite happy that the case will save these from that fate!!
♦ Look: 4/5 - I love the look of mirrored goggles, and these are no exception. However, they're not as "slick" looking as, say, some from the Speedo brand that I've used.
♦ Water-resistant 5/5 - Nothing gets in! Great.
♦ Anti-fog 5/5 - I wore them for 20 min with no fogging up. They also let me know that to help with the anti-fogging effect, to "dip the lenses in clear water for a few seconds before use." I had no idea that you were supposed to do this! And it worked great. You're also supposed to change the air in the goggles every 20-30 min.
♦ Onion Cutting : 5/5 - Yes, I use my goggles to prevent onion vapors getting into my eyes while I'm cutting them. And it worked fantastically.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.
I found my goggle soul mate! They adjust down to my smallish head size (and will actually adjust much lower which is nice since goggles always end up stretching out over time) and then lock in place... and they actually lock... and stay locked. The seal is tight and true with no leaks whatsoever and the anti fog aspect is real plus. The storage case is an added bonus to keep the protected when they are tossed in my bag or locker. There is also a pair of earplugs included but I swim with headphones so don't use them but I thought the gesture was really nice. It is such a relief to have finally found a pair of goggles that actually work. Highly recommend you give these a try... you won't be sorry!