Adult Swim Goggles Mirrored Anti Fog UV Protection Waterproof With Free Case and Ear Plugs For Swimming, Quick Adjusting Silicone Head Strap Flexible Nose Bridge Tinted Lenses Comfortable For Men Women Youth
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent Anti Fog Effect
- Material: PC(Lens)+SILICONE
- Ergonomic Silicone Design
- Newly Developed Strap Adjuster, Comfortable And Secure Fitting Of The Goggles
- Package include: 1 pair of Swimming Goggles, 1 x Goggles Box, 1 x Ear Plugs, 1 x Nose Clip
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Don't touch the lenses by hand or hard materals.
2. Before use, adjust the nose-belt and band for water proof and comfortable wear.
3. To enhancethe anti fog effect, dip the lenses in clear water for a few seconds before use.
4. After use, clean it in clear water and keep it in a cool place.
5. Don't dive it in the deep water, as it can cause painful pressure on your eyes.
6. Please keep the lenses clean, away from the dust and oil.
7. After 20-30 minutes, Please change of air in order to prevent fog.
Top Customer Reviews
I've wore them to the pool, on average, twice a week for 3 months now, and they've been disappointing the last couple of times. The anti-fog agent wore off first. That's understandable, and I could put up with that. But water keeps leaking in recently even though I haven't adjusted the band since I first did it. I have since noticed other problems. The plastic buckle feels very fragile. The nose belt is not adjustable, as indicated in the product description. The plastic case the goggles came in protected the goggles from scratches, but cracked after one 2-feet drop.
They're only slightly cheaper than some pairs of brand-name goggles. So for the price I paid, I expected a little more out of them.
P.S. I haven't used the complimentary ear plugs, so I can't attest to their fit.
What I like about these goggles is the ease of adjustment, they have yet to fog up, they haven't leaked at all and the nose fit is more comfortable than the cheaper TYR/Speedo brands.
You can see from the photo the eye water seal is a synthetic rubber vs the foam seal. Those are more comfortable than foam. Now these are new and I've put only 2 or 3 miles on them. As I mentioned, I haven't needed to take them off to dump a bit of water or clear the lens for an entire workout. And the outer lens coating is similar to having sunglasses. The head strap adjustment was simple. And for $14 they're only a few dollars more than the cheap ones. The one negative - and it's not much yet - is that I can envision the rear head strap swivel breaking at some time. It is plastic. Perhaps not. Anyway, I'd buy them again without hesitation as my first choice.
My only words of warning are don't touch the insides of the goggles. You can easily rub off the anti-fog coating or smear it making the lens blurry.
Also beware of getting sand inside the goggles. Not only can it scratch but the anti-fog coating is fairly sticky and you will ruin your pair by doing this. (Can you guess what happened to me?) No regrets though. You can't expect goggles to survive face-planting into the sand after a particularly nasty wave. Surprisingly they were still on my head afterwards.